Liberty Safes - WTF were you thinking?!

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That came off wrong. I should have said some folks have a legal requirement to secure their purchases. Sorry. It’s been a long week.
Never heard of such a thing. Legally required to keep your guns locked up? WTF kind of law is that? Someone trying to break in..."excuse me, could you give me a moment to unlock my safe?"
Then there is the question of..how would anyone know you don't have a gun safe unless you told them?
Keep your yap shut.
What the Government don't know, they don't know.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Never heard of such a thing. Legally required to keep your guns locked up? WTF kind of law is that? Someone trying to break in..."excuse me, could you give me a moment to unlock my safe?"
Then there is the question of..how would anyone know you don't have a gun safe unless you told them?
Keep your yap shut.
I see what you're saying. A couple of nice thing about having a decently big gun safe, I keep my microtech knifes in there, some money and some other important documents, along with my guns I care about and at this current time, ones I don't want people to know about lol. My wife and me always carry our glock 43s and that's good enough for every day protection. I enjoy my gun safe more as a nice place to keep things I care about.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Keep your yap shut.

It's the law here in Washington now. There's no strict enforcement of it, but if the cops need something extra to charge me with then they could use that too.

_Snake_

Established Member
Keep your yap shut.

Short barrel rifles / shotguns, silencers, fully automatic weapons, etc must be stored in a manner so that only the person who was issued the tax stamp can access them, which is generally accepted as a locked gun safe.

It’s a Federal law.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_4557.jpeg

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Keep your yap shut.

Short barrel rifles / shotguns, silencers, fully automatic weapons, etc must be stored in a manner so that only the person who was issued the tax stamp can access them, which is generally accepted as a locked gun safe.

It’s a Federal law.

In addition, and I was reminded of this during a firearm purchase, Wisconsin law states that you must keep guns out of the reach of kids.

I think this is the correct WI statue info...

IMG_8862.jpeg
IMG_8863.jpeg
IMG_8864.jpeg

Source:

^If it's not correct, or complete, don't complain. It didn't cost ya $500/hr. - lol.

Last edited:

365 Saleen

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Federal Government and State Governments break the law willfully every day. I see no reason for me to obey the law when they have set such an outstanding example for me. I will always go back to my default argument that what the Government don't know, they don't know. I don't plan on turning myself in or obeying their unconstitutional "Laws/Mandates/Orders/Proclamations" ect.
I am old enough that the threat of "Life in Prison" is not that big of a deterrent.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just paint "Freedom Safes" on your front door and say your house is the safe.

beau t

Established Member
Someone trying to break in..."excuse me, could you give me a moment to unlock my safe?"
Im pretty sure just about all of them have a fire rating so if your house catches on fire your valuables are given more time in hopes the fire dept can save (maybe). The next part is response to thread not particular to 365 Saleen.

Either way they would of got into the safe maybe Liberty was trying to save the safe? I watched a locksmith make a key with a file in under 3 minutes and start a car, mind you it probably would of been faster if i wasn't pestering him the whole time and he specialized in safes so if the FBI had called someone like him i have no doubt they would of got in without Liberty's help. That being said NO i would not buy a Liberty safe because of them shaving this info!

MG0h3

Established Member
It's the law here in Washington now. There's no strict enforcement of it, but if the cops need something extra to charge me with then they could use that too.

I suspect it became a law because some of these dipshit losers that go shoot up schools do it with their parents firearms.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread