LFP is the Best

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
I agree with ID 10 T on this one. I'll give LFP my business anytime.

And you have to remember that not every L responds the same way to any given mod. Seems that some of our engines "behave" differently than others.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I do not have any real complaints with any of the vendors that I deal with. Over the past though I have had problems with all of the vendors except for Mark. I have had MANY problems with PSP, some with JLP (never will do business with him again), and JDM is WAY OVERPRICED. I WD stuff from Mark through work and I also buy FTVB's from Tim at Chickenears for work. Working in this industry I know that customers are very difficult to please, so when i see just an attempt to make me happy I'll usually stay loyal, unfortnatly most will not give it even a thought. Just my .02 I have never dealt with WMS so I don't know anything abou them. He has actually been very helpful to me on the boards though, with useful tuning information and the ocassional tech info.

Jesse

mjg11

MJG 11
Established Member
: LFP is the Best

I DO NOT POST ON THESE BOARDS VERY OFTEN BUT READ THEM EVERY DAY AND I HAVE PURCHASED MANY PARTS FROM DIFFERENT VENDORS . JJ@WMS HE ALWAYS SAYS HE TRYING TO HELP. BUT I CAN TELL YOU FROM MY PERCEPTION HE IS ALWAYS WAITING TO MAKE THAT NEGATIVE POST THAT IS MENT TO HELP . AS FAR AS LFP GOES THEY ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LFP :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Freedom

Established Member
mjg11 said:
I DO NOT POST ON THESE BOARDS VERY OFTEN BUT READ THEM EVERY DAY AND I HAVE PURCHASED MANY PARTS FROM DIFFERENT VENDORS . I would never buy anything from JJ@WMS . HE ALWAYS SAYS HE TRYING TO HELP. BUT I CAN TELL FROM MY PERCEPTION IS HE IS ALWAYS WAITING TO MAKE THAT NEGATIVE POST THAT IS MENT TO HELP . AS FAR AS LFP GOES THEY ARE THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LFP :thumbsup:

bad capslock key, go stand in the corner :-D

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Very interesting? Cant we all just get along..LOL If not take it to the ring and settle it man to man...
I have to agree on one thing, LFP customer service is by far the best.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Wow. By the way this positive thread turned way ugly I thought we were on F150online.

I agree 100% with pimp. I know how hard it is to make everyone happy. As Mark How patient I was on a particular part.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
ChrisNelson said:
Wow. By the way this positive thread turned way ugly I thought we were on F150online.

I agree 100% with pimp. I know how hard it is to make everyone happy. As Mark How patient I was on a particular part.

cough, heavy duty tranny cooler, cough cough

Freedom

Established Member
on another topic, Jesse I would like to get on an IM chat or something with you to talk about your truck.....I am going to be pushing my stock block to limits similiar to yours and just want some of your expertise.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Freedom said:
on another topic, Jesse I would like to get on an IM chat or something with you to talk about your truck.....I am going to be pushing my stock block to limits similiar to yours and just want some of your expertise.

I am no expert, I just try to do things peope say CAN'T be done... My IM is PimpRohr and my email is [email protected]

Jesse

203Cree

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:

+1

Ask him about my catback. I was kinda hot about that until I realized it was prolly just bad timimng and more than likely there was nothing Mark could do.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Mark@LFP said:
James,

As I stated earlier. If your not 100% satisfied I will replace them for free. have great day. Speak to you soon

It doesn't get any better than that. :beer: :thumbsup:

This thread turned to shit and is now CLOSED! :nonono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread