LFP is now a Wheel Replicas Dealer "Pictures"

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
Thought you guy's might like to see some pictures of the new wheels that Mark from LFP is now a dealer for Wheel Replicas. Give him a call for details and pricing!!!! What do you think?

Jonathan2.gif

Rich2.gif

ReedandRich1.gif

Check out how cool my freinds Sonic 05 looks with these wheels....

Reed1.gif

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice wheels for sure. The polished rim really makes it IMO.

Thrust

Established Member
That 05 looks damn good. I think that sonic blue is the best color for the 05's.

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
Hell, that 05 looks better than my Cobra sitting next to it!!! I just switched from the deep dish bullitts to the Anthracite FR500 17x9 and 17x10.5's...This is the last year for Sonic Blue on the Mustang. For 06, Ford switch to the Vista Blue. It's a little lighter blue, but I think it looks just as good.

03DOHC

Established Member
Do they make a factory chrome replica in 10.5X17 with the correct offset that doesn't need spacers?

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
I used the 10.5 with 3/8th inch LFP spacers and monster Goodyear 315/35/17's D3's and shave the bolt about 1/4 inch. Plenty of clearance. If you use the smaller Nitto 315/35/17, you will not need a spacer. Yes, the have the 17x10.5 03 Cobra chromes....

03DOHC

Established Member
Richo said:
I used the 10.5 with 3/8th inch LFP spacers and monster Goodyear 315/35/17's D3's and shave the bolt about 1/4 inch. Plenty of clearance. If you use the smaller Nitto 315/35/17, you will not need a spacer. Yes, the have the 17x10.5 03 Cobra chromes....
So then they don't have that size that doesn't need spacers.

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
I guess what I am saying is that I do not believe that they change the offset of the wheels. Even with this offset, it all depends on the size tire you run. Hope that helps.... :D

03DOHC

Established Member
I guess what I am saying is that if they offered them with an additional 5/8" spacing, which would not require any spacers or bolt shaving at all, that would definitely be a wheel I would be interested in purchasing.:)

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
03DOHC said:
...make a factory chrome replica in 10.5X17 with the correct offset that doesn't need spacers
+1 :thumbsup:

10.5" wheels with the proper offset for '03-'04 Cobras would be fantastic. But I'm guessing that all of these replica wheels (AFS, etc.) are coming out of the same plant somewhere in China, so I won't hold my breath. :shrug:

SVT04

Established Member
Top_Fuel said:
+1 :thumbsup:

10.5" wheels with the proper offset for '03-'04 Cobras would be fantastic. But I'm guessing that all of these replica wheels (AFS, etc.) are coming out of the same plant somewhere in China, so I won't hold my breath. :shrug:

If so then why don't the people doing the ordering ,importing and selling make a small change in the specs....can't be that complicated.....

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
SVT04 said:
If so then why don't the people doing the ordering, importing and selling make a small change in the specs....can't be that complicated.....
Apparently it is. :shrug: People were asking AFS back in mid 2002 if they could do this. For the longest time, AFS was "looking into it" but nothing ever happened.

My guess is the tooling costs to make wheels specific to IRS-equipped Mustangs isn't worth the hassle... especially when these wheels will fit 98% of other Mustangs just fine.

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
Don't count on anyone making these wheels specific for the Cobra. 1 million Mustangs with solid axle and 60,000 IRS Cobra's. I know I have tried. Hey, LFP sells the 3/8th inch spacers and correct lug nuts to make them work.

I too really love the look of my friends 05. Mark from LFP supplied him the springs, exhaust, cold air kit, TB, wheels, 4.30 gears, Procharger, etc... I'll let everyone know the numbers it put's out. My personal favorite is a 06 Saleen in the new Vista Blue. God that car looks good....

Users who are viewing this thread