LFP Heat Exchanger Special Pricing Continue's

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Did I read that right, the cost of shipping $10??? Or am I missing something??....If so thats a helleva a deal!!---JT

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
does he offer the "cobra" stenciling thats on the Gords?

If so, anyone got a pic?

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Good question but if he does I doubt its over $100 bucks as Gords price is set.... :nonono:

Stencil it yourself dude.

Jpjr

Established Member
I believe last I read he was offering the stenciling.... FREE

I expect mine to arrive today (no stenciling)... $310 to my door.

pwildbil

Established Member
I just ordered mine yesterday and the stenciling is free right now!!!! I am having TERMINATOR stenciled on mine!!! I will post pics when I get it if someone tells me how to post them as I am a computer dummy!!

Hye

Established Member
soonerjoe said:
What does this piece do for the cobra? Just keep it cooler?

when i went to gords website this is what i found:

[/QUOTE]
Greater cooling efficiency enables a sharp tuner to dial in more timing, or allows a greater safety margin in the existing tune. The stock system is adequate for normal driving on the street with moderate ambient temperatures, but for any serious drag racing with frequent runs, open tracking on the sports car circuits, or extended spirited driving in high air temperatures, heat soak can be a real problem for our cars, particularly with a pulley for increased boost levels. [/QUOTE]

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
the HE does not create power it just allows the car to use its power better. Ever notice how well our cars run on a 35 deg day with no humidity then drive in 95 deg heat 100% humidity. When the engine gets hott the computer pulls timing which mean a loss in power. The HE keeps this from happening. Its really not needeed on a stock cobra but if your pullied or have a port job and are pushing some HP it is a very good investment.

Mark@LFP

Banned
Even on a non modified vehicle, plain ol' stop/go traffic in the summertime you'll see a drop off.
The HE upgrade is good modified or not.

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Mark, will this sale last through the holiday shopping season?

primo

Established Member
how does this compare to Xtremes HE? I was on gords site and they had everyother companies HE specs but LFP. Can you post them please?

Mark@LFP

Banned
Overall our LFP EXtreme heat exchanger is one of the largest most effecient on the market. I believe it's within an inch of the gords with a higher fin count. Mounts in stock position, no cutting or bumper modifications. Comes with spacers and stainless hardware.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
I have a LFP heatexchanger and its an awesome upgrade over stock!! How much is the LFP ported blower???

Users who are viewing this thread