Letter From The Boss

PuffAdder03

Speed Limit? What's That?
Established Member
As the CEO of this business that employs 140 people, I have accepted the fact that Barack Obama is our new President, and that our taxes and government fees will now increase in a BIG way.
To compensate for this additional overhead, I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees of about 8% but since we cannot raise those prices right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off several of our employees instead. This unfortunate economic reality has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.
After giving it considerable thought, this is what I did: I strolled thru our parking lot and found 11 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They wanted change; I gave it to them.
If you have a better idea, let me know.

Sincerely,
The Boss

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
As the CEO of this business that employs 140 people, I have accepted the fact that Barack Obama is our new President, and that our taxes and government fees will now increase in a BIG way.
To compensate for this additional overhead, I figure that the clients will have to see an increase in our fees of about 8% but since we cannot raise those prices right now due to the dismal state of our economy, we will have to lay off several of our employees instead. This unfortunate economic reality has really been eating at me for a while, as we believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who will have to go.
After giving it considerable thought, this is what I did: I strolled thru our parking lot and found 11 Obama bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They wanted change; I gave it to them.

Sincerely,
The Boss

:banana:

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
so_much_win_graphic.png

ssssnake

Established Member
I bet the rest of your employees are going to nominate you as "Boss of the Year," and are glad they're still employed.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
crying.gif

Sincerely,
The Boss

PuffAdder03

Speed Limit? What's That?
Established Member
Well thank you. . . . just trying to bring some laughter to the site. Yeah that's not me it was a joke I got from another forum I'm on.

Users who are viewing this thread