Let's Talk HandGuns

EB233HWT

Established Member
Walther P99, Got one as a birthday gift, never looked back. I also have a Glock 17, thats a great fun too, but the ergonomics on the walther are excellent.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Springfield Armory XD-9. Very, very good gun. I have a Ruger P90 and I like it alot also. (You can't buy that though it's a 45 a P89 is a 9mm)

"olsson"

Established Member
Springfield Armory XD-9. Very, very good gun. I have a Ruger P90 and I like it alot also. (You can't buy that though it's a 45 a P89 is a 9mm)

I can get a 45 in about 5 years or so :lol1: Ill take a look at the p89 whem i get a chance

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
You could also look at the Jerhico or the Baraka known as the Baby Eagle and SP-21 in the states from IWI Isralie Weapons Industries formerly IMI or any of the CZ75 or they'er Tanfaglio spin offs. Or how about a nice Radom VIS-35/P35 HiPower/P38 or your own countries L40 Lathi I'm a sucker for the old mil surp types

slowgreycobra

Established Member
I have the Jericho in .45 and I love it. Its easy to control, accurate and low maintenance. It was also just a little over 500 bucks. I'll probably get an XD next. Can never have too many guns. the Jericho comes in 9mm, .40 and .45.

jericho.gif

Last edited:

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
I have a glock model 22 .40 cal and i love it so far. Ive also been shooting my friends Springfield XD 9mm and it is an excellent gun to shoot as well. id recommend going to a gun range and renting a few different handguns.

Dusten

Established Member
Then you know :(
yes i do, he said it can cost $$$$$ to get, and even then, you are really only allowed to shoot at the range. I showed him your pics from the gen 2 section, and he said it looks like they were taken in northern sweden.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Im about to apply for a licence but i dont really know what to get. I was leaning towards a Glock 17 but im not sure. since im located in sweden it will take me months, maybe a year to get the lincence so im not in hurry but what do you all recomend me to get. It has to be a 9mm

/ Anders
just bought this beretta for my husband to carry, very
nice gun, we picked this one mainly because he is ex-military
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v286/CobraSusie/Ournewgun1-27-08.jpg

2004 Culebra

Established Member
Glock 17 is a good reliable gun, but I like my SA-XD better. Fits my hand better and I seem to shoot more accurate with the XD, I'm getting new sights for each though.

+1

I sold both guns all day and they both are awesome. Remeber that guns are like shoes though. One guy will love the feel but the next will have a different opinion. The main thing is if you stay with the SA XD-9 or the G17 you will have a great firearm. The only thing you need to do is place each one in your hand and which ever one feels better TO YOU is the one you want.

And another thought is the SA has a much better warranty... Lifetime... I believe the Glock is only 5 years... But don't quote me on that...

But Glock has the more common name it is up to you...

Users who are viewing this thread