Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Here ya go. Not sure if your looking for a certain year but here is my '13
3y9egy7e.jpg

y5y6uguq.jpg

hy4esypy.jpg

:lol:

Get outta here with that weapon son!! You're gonna put somebody's eye out with that beast!!! Too many valves on that monster for this thread!
:D:D:D:kaboom::bash::burn:

crownaviation

Established Member
Mee too! I have a DOB manifold with a 2013 TVS. Bout to pull it for the new DOB r-spec manifold and possibly a 4.0l Whipple. For now this is the setup

My pos ipad is not liking photobucket atm..

IMG-20130610-WA0001_zps8iadgluo.jpg

Have the white vert that is next to another DOB car

20130818_205436_zpsbwjczhze.jpg

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
^^^that's pretty sweet....whats the whp ?

Thanks!

Just a touch over 750 (23 lbs boost on my 3v) is the best it has dyno'd without the nitous while keeping the rpm reasonable. She eats all the way up to 7500 rpm but do not like spinning it like that so typically shift at 6800 now. Running e85 and have a 125 shot of nitrous that has not been dyno'd yet but holy smack it pulls the stupid right out of you lol.

Tranny is supposed to hold 1000+ but I keep killing them. The nitrous is powering thru the clutch pack. Maybe too much hit with the n20.

That complete kit is for sale btw.. including the nitrous. Going to the new DOB r-spec manifold and have not decided but will be either 3.4L whipple or the 4.0L whipple with crusher inlet. Should be able to make the same power without the nitrous (around 1000) so will see. The new Whipple setup is silly expensive tho and really designed around racecar... The TVS was/is such a nice setup I really hate myself right now for changing up but wanted to see what the new setup will do.

Last edited:

nxhappy

Established Member
Thanks!

Just a touch over 750 (23 lbs boost on my 3v) is the best it has dyno'd without the nitous while keeping the rpm reasonable. She eats all the way up to 7500 rpm but do not like spinning it like that so typically shift at 6800 now. Running e85 and have a 125 shot of nitrous that has not been dyno'd yet but holy smack it pulls the stupid right out of you lol.

Tranny is supposed to hold 1000+ but I keep killing them. The nitrous is powering thru the clutch pack. Maybe too much hit with the n20.

That complete kit is for sale btw.. including the nitrous. Going to the new DOB r-spec manifold and have not decided but will be either 3.4L whipple or the 4.0L whipple with crusher inlet. Should be able to make the same power without the nitrous (around 1000) so will see. The new Whipple setup is silly expensive tho and really designed around racecar... The TVS was/is such a nice setup I really hate myself right now for changing up but wanted to see what the new setup will do.

Good lord ! that is a monster ! :rockon::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread