Lets see your other weekend toys...

Avenging Angel

Established Member
Originally posted by afro
Tell me more of these licenses.....
Send an application request to the BATF. They send you a packet, you fill it out with an application fee. You wait 6 months for the FBI to do a background check. The you get an approval from the BATF to buy Class III items. Once you find a Class III item that you want to purchase, you send in the tranfer tax paperwork to the BATF with $200. You wait three months to for the registration & to get the Tax Stamp back. Once you get it, the dealer can release the item to your possession.

Some States won't allow citizens to own Class III items, but I live in Texas. :)

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
Fast:

39RedRS2-med.JPG

Faster:

39CoupeWeld_DSFront2-med.JPG

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by Spritle
Faster:

39CoupeWeld_DSFront2-med.JPG
[/B]

:eek: That is a beautiful fox body:rockon: I think i am in love. My dad had a 86 fox body a few years ago with a 460 bbf in it and man i loved the look with the big's and skinnys.

wiz

your daddy!!!
Established Member
t-maxx

tmaxx_006.jpg

135 gallon reef tank
polypsleatherbrain.jpg

7 gallon reef tank
toadstool.jpg

and of course my wife and kids

wtpLXfox

Established Member
i dont have a picture of my weekend toy(yet), but its a BMX bike
for those who care:
wethepeople(wtp) frame with primo rear cassete wheels and powerbite cranks, wtp forks, primo seat, T-1 bars, macneil sprocket, odyssey pedals and some other stuff im probably forgetting

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
Originally posted by wtpLXfox
i dont have a picture of my weekend toy(yet), but its a BMX bike
for those who care:
wethepeople(wtp) frame with primo rear cassete wheels and powerbite cranks, wtp forks, primo seat, T-1 bars, macneil sprocket, odyssey pedals and some other stuff im probably forgetting

1)M3 151 snowboard and DC boats

2)Fit Series One frame
Fit Forks 14mm
Hula Hoop rims (front black) w/ demoltion hub rear LSD cassette hub (rear chrome)
175 mm Powerbite cranks
KINK 36t sprocket
Terrible One bars
KINK pegs
Primo Stem and bottom headset

i havent dont anything to it in awhile so its a little messed up but ehh... saving for a paintball gun
JD

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by terrible one
1)M3 151 snowboard and DC boats

2)Fit Series One frame
Fit Forks 14mm
Hula Hoop rims (front black) w/ demoltion hub rear LSD cassette hub (rear chrome)
175 mm Powerbite cranks
KINK 36t sprocket
Terrible One bars
KINK pegs
Primo Stem and bottom headset

i havent dont anything to it in awhile so its a little messed up but ehh... saving for a paintball gun
JD

Nate Wessel T-1
S&M pitch forks (3/8)
King headset, solid bottom cup
We the people pro cranks (180mm)
hikimo rj9 (chrome) with profile mini hub (3/8)
Haro heffer pro (chrome) Haro cassette with Titainum driver(14mm) Macneil pegs, S&M dive bars and DK 36th sprocket with 110mm guard.

Been on the bike almost evey day.

RedFire2003

Established Member
Wish I could post pics! I have a few toys for the weekend including:
2 jet skis
T-maxx
Monster GT
quite a few bang bangs
little yamaha 50
and more. :D

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Re: Re: Lets see your other weekend toys...

Originally posted by anavenger
Dang bro, you're not even 15 yet and you have an SVT Cobra already!!!!:rockon: How did you pull that off? Im on these forums just wishin i had a mustang. And that bike of yours sounds rad. :thumbsup:
Sorry for the confusion, the car will be my dad's and hes hopefully getting one this summer! And hell yeah, the bike is sick. I bet if i lined up next to a stock 03 cobra and i was able to keep the front end down i could beat him up to like 85 or 90. I have done acceleration runs in loose dirt and from 0 to top speed (est. 90 ) it takes me about 6 secs. flat. You need to make sure that you hand on tight especially for me since i only weigh 140!:D

Last edited:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Re: Re: Lets see your other weekend toys...

Originally posted by ChrisNelson
Congrats! I had an 02 YZ250 that was sick. I used to load in the the back of my 02 Silver L and still smoke mustangs!! After a couple of pretty serious wrecks I sold the bike before I killed myself. have fun!!
Thanks. Thats cool that you had one because not many people know how sick they are. What was done to yours?

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
Originally posted by HaulinBuggy
Before

1300Hbusa.jpg

After

suz-hayabusa-00-bikepics-03624.jpg

New Toy (Last year)

GSXR.jpg

I love the older style gsxr's...a guy in my neighborhood has a MINT older one and he wont sell it :cryying:

HaulinBuggy

Established Member
Originally posted by Hydroshutter
I love the older style gsxr's...a guy in my neighborhood has a MINT older one and he wont sell it :cryying:

He probably doesn't ride it either does he?

I personnaly like style of the gixxer better than the busa, but it's the other way around when it comes to haulin- well...you know.:burnout:

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
T-Maxx.gif

This is my T-Maxx. Its actually more of my project than my real car is. Hey wiz, lets race, i bet i could win:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread