Lets see your other weekend toys...

20-COBRA-03

Banned
I am going to be 15 this friday and I just bought a 2001 Yamaha YZ 250 that has been ported and polished, New Top End, FMF SST Pipe with Shorty Silencer, V Force Reed Cage and Reeds, Added Flywheel weight, Regina Chain, Renthal Handlebars, and Factory Connection Suspension!

154-E7I8.JPG

The pic is from the bargain news, i havent taken a recent pic yet since i just got it last Friday. The bike is absolutely sickness! Now i have the fastest bike around where i ride. I raced a modded Banshee and beat him 3 out of 3 times by like ten bike lengths. I also raced and beat a modded Polaris Predator! No body dares to ride my bike and they all call me crazy. I let a Banshee guy ride it and he took it in my road and put it into 2nd. and gave it 1/2 throttle and went right over backwards (screwed up the seat and pegs, sorta pissed me off but i told him not to worry about it), He got off and said he didnt give it any more gas than any other 250 that he has ridden and he then said that he will never ride it again and he pointed at the engine and said ' The Devil Is Inside There ' ! I took it four wheeling sunday and just touching the gas i wheelied it in 1st dropped it, then rolled on a wheelie from 2nd, tried the same in 3rd and almost flipped it and i shifted to 4th and felt the front end come up very slowly till it was like 6 inches off the ground for about 100 feet at like 70MPH, then i let off the wheelie then power shifted to 5th and the rear end slid sideways struggling for traction! :eek: Now people have respect for me and my bike. So what do you guys do on the weekends besides driving your mustangs?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I can't post pics but I have a 98 Mach Z 800, that has been piped, clutched, ported, studded track ect. ect. 84 fxwg, cams, different heads, totally gone through, custom paint, ape hangers, ect. ect.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
nice toys guys! i wish i could put up pictures of my other moneypits...the fish tanks!...yeah i know...doesnt sound like much...but it gets $$$...

You guys better be careful though....they arent svt's...so sholando might get upset :lol1:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by TwoValveKid
nice toys guys! i wish i could put up pictures of my other moneypits...the fish tanks!...yeah i know...doesnt sound like much...but it gets $$$...

You guys better be careful though....they arent svt's...so sholando might get upset :lol1:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think most of our toys will take his SVT :D

What kind of fish tank do you have? My wife and I have a fresh water 55 gallon right now, but getting ready to paint the living room, so it has to come down. Thinking about making it a saltwater tank...

Chris

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I thought no one really was into fish and stuff on here.

I've got about 2000 posts on predatoryfish.net and have been keeping piranha for several years now..had tanks from 55's to 180's.. had almost every specie of piranha including red belly shoals to a 10inch, 3 inch thick and 8inch tall rhombeus piranha. :)

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
38 Reef with all the bells and whistles (2 175w metal halide 10,000k bulbs and 2 95 Actinic VHO's built into a all glass aquarium canopy) A bunch of coral is in that tank...lol...whats left over from the hurricane power outage that is :( only 2 fish in that tank...a blochii tang and a lemon cap damsel.

Blochii Tang picture (mine is about 3 inches and a little bit more yellow):
Ablochii.jpg

cant find any pics of the lemon cap online :( ill search around more...

THe freshwater tank is a drilled All Glass Aquarium with wet dry filter placed under it. Its a planted discus tank with a coralife saltwater power compact fixture so the plants go nuts :) I took the actinics out of the saltwater fixture and replaced them with plant (6500k) bulbs. The tank has some Snakeskin discus about a dozen or so of mixed rummy nose tetras and green fire tetras mixed with a dozen or so black rasboras and harlequin rasboras. 2 Synnodontis Eupturis (sp?) cats, 5 clown loaches, probly a dozen ottocinclus, and 5 neon green cory cats...

yeah im quite the dork...:read:

Piranhas are nice...but they can be real pussies :p :D

Last edited:

anavenger

Established Member
Originally posted by 20-COBRA-03
I am going to be 15 this friday and I just bought a 2001 Yamaha YZ 250 that has been ported and polished, New Top End, FMF SST Pipe with Shorty Silencer, V Force Reed Cage and Reeds, Added Flywheel weight, Regina Chain, Renthal Handlebars, and Factory Connection Suspension!

154-E7I8.JPG

The pic is from the bargain news, i havent taken a recent pic yet since i just got it last Friday. The bike is absolutely sickness! Now i have the fastest bike around where i ride. I raced a modded Banshee and beat him 3 out of 3 times by like ten bike lengths. I also raced and beat a modded Polaris Predator! No body dares to ride my bike and they all call me crazy. I let a Banshee guy ride it and he took it in my road and put it into 2nd. and gave it 1/2 throttle and went right over backwards (screwed up the seat and pegs, sorta pissed me off but i told him not to worry about it), He got off and said he didnt give it any more gas than any other 250 that he has ridden and he then said that he will never ride it again and he pointed at the engine and said ' The Devil Is Inside There ' ! I took it four wheeling sunday and just touching the gas i wheelied it in 1st dropped it, then rolled on a wheelie from 2nd, tried the same in 3rd and almost flipped it and i shifted to 4th and felt the front end come up very slowly till it was like 6 inches off the ground for about 100 feet at like 70MPH, then i let off the wheelie then power shifted to 5th and the rear end slid sideways struggling for traction! :eek: Now people have respect for me and my bike. So what do you guys do on the weekends besides driving your mustangs?

Dang bro, you're not even 15 yet and you have an SVT Cobra already!!!!:rockon: How did you pull that off? Im on these forums just wishin i had a mustang. And that bike of yours sounds rad. :thumbsup:

jeffsvt

Established Member
55gla reef tank ....well in the making . I've had my tank up for 9 months and I've been adding to it slowly . I never knew how expensive saltwater tanks were until I got into it .

thenarb

Established Member
65g AGA, 1 250w HQI Ushio, 2 VHO super actinics in a custom canopy.
Just got it set back up again after moving. Got half of my rock in there and waiting on the last half of the shipment. A euro reef skimmer will be soon on its way.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Originally posted by 20-COBRA-03

154-E7I8.JPG

Congrats! I had an 02 YZ250 that was sick. I used to load in the the back of my 02 Silver L and still smoke mustangs!! After a couple of pretty serious wrecks I sold the bike before I killed myself. have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread