Lets see your other weekend toys...

Shamrock

Established Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WOW I'm new to this site haven't posted at all because i do not have a svt but only wish i had one and love to see them. But, when i saw this car my jaw dropped and i just had to congradulate you on one beautiful car.

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Originally posted by Avenging Angel
Send an application request to the BATF. They send you a packet, you fill it out with an application fee. You wait 6 months for the FBI to do a background check. The you get an approval from the BATF to buy Class III items. Once you find a Class III item that you want to purchase, you send in the tranfer tax paperwork to the BATF with $200. You wait three months to for the registration & to get the Tax Stamp back. Once you get it, the dealer can release the item to your possession.

Some States won't allow citizens to own Class III items, but I live in Texas. :)

Don't you need to also get written approval from your local police chief/sheriff?

Lethal Cobra

Established Member
well for those that ride bmx... my weekend toy for riding dirt/street/ramp/ hobby beside cars:
fit van homan 21 tt
odyssey fork
atomlab trailking 14mm wheel front- primo dirt monster tire
odyssey hazard 13t cassette rear wheel- primo wall tire
profile 3 pc. cranks - suck
animal sprocket
odyssey brakes
oyrg gyro
shadow conspiracy pegs
haro slim bars - nice and small
redneck lite stem
diacompe tank headset
venus chain tensioner - right side
htp drop out/chain tensioner - left side
odyssey cielenski pedals
odi longneck grips
snafu seat
primo rod seat post - sux
demolition seat post clamp

USMC-2-USN

Established Member
Originally posted by tommyhil4_6
Don't you need to also get written approval from your local police chief/sheriff?

Yes, once you find a transferable and purchase it you will need to have your local "chief law enforcement officer" sign the BATF Form 4. Usually the sheriff will sign before a police chief will. As long as you are there ask if they will do fingerprints for you...you will need 2 fingerprint cards and 2 form 4'd signed (everything submitted in duplicate)

Any more questions PM me

Bryan
[email protected]
AIM = coltm653

Typhoon

Established Member
i"ll have to get some pics up of my dad's and my weekend toy.
Here are a couple of his weekend toys.
442_side.jpg

Bullitt3.jpg

Here is his daily driver
GIVedit.sized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread