Lets see your custom paint job!

steve-099xlt

Established Member
fk0gh4.jpg

I didn't realize that was your new project, what are the plans for it Nate?

leftlane86gt

Established Member
Already bumped to the second page. Not to surprised on the lack of pic content and just general interest of this thread. I stand by original statement.

Man there are some badass cars in here. Nice job breaking the mold.

See sig... Got flamed hard when I made my thread after my car was done. But I don't really care because I like it. Typical svtp:rollseyes

Its because you didn't delete the spoiler, your not rocking deep dish FR500's and tried to step out of the box. Your car look great to me.

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
My black 95 Cobra. HOK black topped with HOK chameleon blue/red flames. my white 95 is rocking the stock paint until September...then out with the pearl!
100_1235HDRToned.jpg

100_1615.jpg

100_0710.jpg

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
See sig... Got flamed hard when I made my thread after my car was done. But I don't really care because I like it. Typical svtp:rollseyes

**** em. Airbrush work is hard to do and your flames look amazing. Very clean lines and great color fade.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Damn, didn't realize this thread had such potential. Some nice snaps from Snkbit, CandyRoush and Silvrsrt

Spyderbell

No Time for Gas
Established Member
Anyone have anything with fahrenheit orange from vw/lambo? we have one that comes into the dealership and I LOVE IT. No pics online even come close in person but I want to use it on my car though it's performance red so it won't ever happen. I need to buy something so i can paint it lol

NateV8

Established Member
I didn't realize that was your new project, what are the plans for it Nate?

I was just messing around when I posted that pic. My real project is one of these, I can't wait to get it.:dancenana: I'll probably start a build thread on SCS once the kit gets here.

IMG_0253.jpg

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Here's a couple of pics of mine, Its a HOK lapis blue metallic. Looks so dark but also can look like a light green its very unique. When I first bought the car I thought it was sonic blue but then talked to the original owner and he had it repainted because he hated wind-veil blue.

ea69b6f4.jpg

2b7a0602.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread