lets see what you got

aloo1

Established Member
hey i'm in georgia too. where are you located? i'm close to atl. we need to get some kinda cobra meet and greet going. I've been thinking about a system too. i like the idea of just 1 10. not to hi jack the thread but could someone post up pics of a one sub set up that is kinda low key. i still need to get a new head unit too. there's a sony one with usb and aux port that i like that's advertised at $169 installed so i might go that route. or find an old alpine on craigslist. when you use a after market head unit do you still use all the stock mach stuff like are both the amps hooked up to it? sorry for my ignorance i'm no stereo guy.
thanks,
alan

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
i live in athens, ga. i'm down with setting up a meet and greet. there was someone else talking about it too. i'm out of commission for about another week until my corner lights come in but after that i'm game. my bro found some rockford marine subs that would look really cool because they are white and my car is white but i'm still going with the p3's. they are some nice subs for a reasonable price.

Users who are viewing this thread