Lets see those WIDE meats... ;)

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
shaved99gt said:
i got 335's on mine i posted pics awhile back let me find the thread

First of all, is there any way you can email me the pictures? ([email protected]) The military server i am on blocks out photobucket (all i see is the red X). I would love to see pictures of your setup.

I am thinking about going with an 18x11" rim in the back and going with either the Michelin Pilot Sport, Pilot Sport 2, or the Pilot Sprt Cup (thier competition tire). How do you like the Michelin PS? In the link of the thread you made back in september you said you were disapointed in them. Now that you have had some time to really use the tire do you still feel the same way? Finally, did you have to modify the wheel well in anyway in order to get the rims/tires to fit (ie wheel spacers, roll the fender lip, grind the irs bolt)?

Thanks in advance for any info :thumbsup:

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
04ictSVT said:
trailerrearsmall.gif

Thats solisimos old car. Have you had a chance to get it tuned yet? What are the numbers?

2003 Silver

Banned
svtcobra2k1 said:
how do the pipes hang so low in the back. I am really wanting to do this to mine? Did solisimos old car have 3 inch piping?

Why? Wouldn't that be a clearence nightmare??

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
danger0us said:
Not my cars but I love them. :beer:

335s.jpg

That pic has always been my favorite one. I was going to post it if no one else did. It's not my car either, but it's been done perfectly! So many cars are left sitting too high after a large tire is placed in back. This guy did it right. :thumbsup:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
315 Nitto's on 17x9 10th Anniv. wheel.
CobraRear1.jpg

Man, mine looks dinky compared to most of the cars in this thread. I need some 3/4" spacers and cut 1/4" coil off the Steeda's in the rear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread