Established Member
DSC00977-vi.jpg

DSC01044-vi.jpg

DSC01041-vi.jpg

~Darren

Bottoz

Established Member
speedster356 said:
post more pics of your car....... please..
My Car? That silver one is not mine. But if you want more of mine I'll be glad and post :)

GS-D3 285-40/17 compared to MT ET Street 28-11.5/16

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

Last edited:

SilverStallion

Attn To Detail
Established Member
PIXER said:
What is the tread rating on those? They are expensive. Like $253 each right?

Well, they carry the top speed rating that BFG has, and as far as recommendation, they do suggest that they are best for dry use. They are soft, and grip nicely. When I get off the hwy on a hot day, you can stick your finger nail in them easily.

Price wise, I only know the canadian price which was $509.00 per tire retail. I paid a little over $410.00 each in Canadian funds.

I hope this helps.

~Darren

PS...All the cars in this thread with mega meats look awsome. Great thread indeed.

Snake40

Established Member
SilverStallion said:
Well, they carry the top speed rating that BFG has, and as far as recommendation, they do suggest that they are best for dry use. They are soft, and grip nicely. When I get off the hwy on a hot day, you can stick your finger nail in them easily.

Price wise, I only know the canadian price which was $509.00 per tire retail. I paid a little over $410.00 each in Canadian funds.

I hope this helps.

~Darren

PS...All the cars in this thread with mega meats look awsome. Great thread indeed.
How is the traction straightline AND twisties, Please give info as I am trying to decide what to buy soon. Thanks Mike

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Holy Smoke-outs Batman!

I think I have a chubby!!

This is by far one of the best threads I've checked out in some time!
It gets no better than Muscle cars with fat meat out back!
Nice rides guys.....Love that stance the cobras have with that blacked out back bumper valance.....

Im all stock right now, but in a couple of weeks Ill be rollin on some Nitto 555r's out back with a 1" Hubcentric spacer..... its gonna look MEAAANN :fm:

Props to the thread starter... :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread