Lets see those trucks!

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Before during and after pics of her bath. Keep in mind this is just a quick cleaning to keep the moss from growing over the winter. Today is above 40° and not raining, so I thought I'd better take advantage.
20240129_082030.jpeg
20240129_090159.jpeg
20240129_092110.jpeg

Your government is lying to you

ajaf1656

Established Member
Saw this in the parking lot today on the way into work. Little truck big presence. Not Bad IMO.
View attachment 1827130
I went to check those out at the dealership. They are damn nice, but automatic, 4cyl and too many gizmos. I decided against dropping the money on a new truck.
I've got some pretty radical plans for my Frontier instead.

Morgan

Established Member
Saw this in the parking lot today on the way into work. Little truck big presence. Not Bad IMO.
View attachment 1827130

I went to check those out at the dealership. They are damn nice, but automatic, 4cyl and too many gizmos. I decided against dropping the money on a new truck.
I've got some pretty radical plans for my Frontier instead.

I’ve seen a few of these on the road and they do look great.
A turbo v6 could make for a fun truck.

ajaf1656

Established Member
I’ve seen a few of these on the road and they do look great.
A turbo v6 could make for a fun truck.
A turbo 6 would be cool even the turbo 4 would be sufficient. I was thinking about putting the VK56 out of a Titan in my truck but I’ve been in touch with LOJ Conversions out of NJ. I’m looking at putting a Chevy LS in the Frontier.

Last edited:

andymarkv

Established Member
A turbo 6 would be cool even the turbo 4 would be sufficient. I was thinking about putting the VK56 out of a Titan in my truck but I’ve been in touch with LOJ Conversions out of NJ. I’m looking at putting a Chevy LS in the Frontier.
That would be SWEET!!!
But...only if you can keep the manual trans...(I doubt it would hold V8 power...? Although, there are guys running stout LS combo's in front of NV3500's and they survive unless you get really dumb with them)

ajaf1656

Established Member
That would be SWEET!!!
But...only if you can keep the manual trans...(I doubt it would hold V8 power...? Although, there are guys running stout LS combo's in front of NV3500's and they survive unless you get really dumb with them)
I will keep the manual. It should hold up as long as I don't get dumb. I also have the M226 (Dana 44) axle in the rear. I'll probably get lockers installed at the same time.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
You're putting a newer F-150 interior, 7.3 and 10 Speed? How cool.
Yes, And I am keeping the Eaton 6.50/9.04 2 speed diff. This will give me a low gear low range 3 mph per 1000 rpm and a high gear high range 30 mph per 1000 rpm.
20 forward 2 reverse speeds. Interior is a new take out King Ranch with heated and cooled seating in front and heated seating in rear. It should go good with the Holly Green paint & Orange stitching. All simply because I could not find a upholstery shop that could properly do the original seats back to original. This interior was donated for the project.

Should not be difficult with a touch of tuning to get 500hp 500tq should be a nice long distance cruiser. Plan is flatbed for hauling my other stuff around then adding a fully Self contained removable camper/sleeper unit that is minimum 96" wide and 20' long not including if I do overhead sleeping portion. Something a bit different from the norm.

EcoBoostF100

EcoBoosted F100
Established Member
do people commission these things or do you just build em and sell off or what? Cool stuff either way
I only buy what I think is cool and build for myself. I like the Ford stuff from 1966 as then no emissions here in AZ.
I often sell one to start another project but would like to keep this one. Sell one of the other 10 trucks when completed. With old age kicking in things have really slowed down.

Users who are viewing this thread