Lets see those trucks!

Morgan

Established Member
71851129159__291148A4-B4D5-428C-ADB1-3768350C82D0.jpeg

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
And smelly if they burn it first. had a buddy who always thought it smelled like buttered popcorn. Nice truck BTW, don't see many regular cabs.

That’s fair. It does have a unique smell when burnt.

Thank you! I’m enjoying it more than I’d hoped. Going to keep whittling away that ET and personalize it as I go.

andymarkv

Established Member
Thank you! I’m enjoying it more than I’d hoped. Going to keep whittling away that ET and personalize it as I go.
That's AWESOME! I knew those trucks were quick...but apparently I didn't realize they were THAT quick stock!
I also love how modular they are and fairly cheap to make your own by adding higher trim trinkets.

If they came with a manual, I'd ditch my Mustang and buy one immediately!

White95

HANO Motorsports
Established Member
That's AWESOME! I knew those trucks were quick...but apparently I didn't realize they were THAT quick stock!
I also love how modular they are and fairly cheap to make your own by adding higher trim trinkets.

If they came with a manual, I'd ditch my Mustang and buy one immediately!

If you would’ve told me 15 years ago that I’d be buying a new truck to drag race in 2023, I would’ve laughed.

She is definitely quick and has already beat my expectations. My current goal is 12.99 on stock tune and 11.99 with a tune.

IMG_1109.jpeg

Happiness is two Coyote powered Fords

Users who are viewing this thread