up the bayou
Established Member
Cuz why not get a second thermal lol

private image upload

cat Heavy breathing GIF

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Never posted these. Installed just before New Years. Might have been the 30th actually.

Standing seam on the house and garage. Exposure fastener on the barn and attachment.

Absolutely ridiculous price on this shit. I paid right about the middle of 4-5 estimates.

(I need to power wash the garage, I know)

BDC42726-FADE-42F6-9693-3B3E36CDDF97.jpeg
D07EE068-D86D-4D17-BC9D-6D08BA59F434.jpeg
FF660F62-2B63-4620-B1F9-226EA45E072D.jpeg

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Never posted these. Installed just before New Years. Might have been the 30th actually.

Standing seam on the house and garage. Exposure fastener on the barn and attachment.

Absolutely ridiculous price on this shit. I paid right about the middle of 4-5 estimates.

(I need to power wash the garage, I know)

View attachment 1831855View attachment 1831856View attachment 1831857
Any cheaper going with a metal roof over a conventional one??? We didnt even look into it when we redid ours last year.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice! Let us know how you like it. Does MGW make a shifter for the Magnum T-56?
sadly they do not for this shifter position, George never could make one he was happy with. I'll post feedback when I get it installed but no idea when that'll be.
Any cheaper going with a metal roof over a conventional one??? We didnt even look into it when we redid ours last year.
it was quite a while that we did the roof on our cabin in metal, it was more than shingles at the time but it's also supposed to be like a 50 year roof. It was far cheaper than doing a shingle roof 2-3 times.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

Sure is. And it lasts longer.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

sadly they do not for this shifter position, George never could make one he was happy with. I'll post feedback when I get it installed but no idea when that'll be.

it was quite a while that we did the roof on our cabin in metal, it was more than shingles at the time but it's also supposed to be like a 50 year roof. It was far cheaper than doing a shingle roof 2-3 times.

Long term it’s cheaper, sure. But up front, our quotes were about 70% more for metal.

Could’ve save a bit going exposed fastener the whole way, but the standing seam looks better and has to be less likely to develop leaks than a roof with fasteners going through it.

A full shingle job was quoted in the 30k range for all four buildings. I spent fifty****ingfive thousand with gutters on the house and garage.

Not a fun thing to do, but should help long term, should help on insurance, and increase on resale.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Came a day earliy, Apex VS-5RS 19x10 forged wheels for the Mustang. I'm due for new tires and was never super crazy about the heavy all black factory perf pack wheels. These weigh about 14lbs a wheel, stock ones are like 30-33 a wheel not counting tires.

20240308_160500-X3.jpg

20240308_164215-X4.jpg
SEXY AF!!

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
I snagged sandals from them last summer. Not pleased to say I spent almost as much on a pair of sandals as I had ever spent on shoes, but here we are.

Thus far, do like them.
Yeah I think I paid $60 for my sandals maybe 3 years ago, I just looked $100 now. They are good but not that good.

Users who are viewing this thread