Let's see those Latest Purchases!

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
latest re-purchase, bought my old truck back

IMG_20240210_150446954_HDR-X4.jpg

friend of mine went to Rochester to pick it up and towed it back to his place outside Niagara. I have to go up there in march and pick it up. At some point I'm going to end up dealing with the rust this time and re-doing the lift entirely. Will be a big body off frame project when I'm ready.

Now you have 2 OBS Broncos? Nice.

I just got mine back from paint. They had to cut the passenger quarter, and replace the inner liner as well. It was not cheap! :D

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Now you have 2 OBS Broncos? Nice.

I just got mine back from paint. They had to cut the passenger quarter, and replace the inner liner as well. It was not cheap! :D

I sure do, the "new truck" made me regret ever getting rid of my old one. I sold it with a blown brake line and leaking gas tank, that's all since been replaced as well as new O2 sensors so it's completely drivable. It's only gone 3000 miles since I sold it, not much has changed aside for the guy I bought it from putting a "millennial tablet" radio in the dash and throwing out the Alpine 9886 I installed in college. Everything else is just as I'd left it when I sold it back in 2021. He also included all the maintenance paperwork I had going back to 2002 when my uncle first bought it.

Update your build thread on FSB with some new photos of that, I've been reading a lot of threads of people doing rust repair and body work. It's not something I've ever dabbled in but I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of the sheet metal work myself to save money.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Update your build thread on FSB with some new photos of that, I've been reading a lot of threads of people doing rust repair and body work. It's not something I've ever dabbled in but I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of the sheet metal work myself to save money.

I added a few photos of the process. I need to take a few after pictures this weekend.

patc84

Established Member
Do you like your dagger? Mine stays in the truck and I'm satisfied considering the cost. Shoots good enough and hasn't malfunctioned yet.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

Yeh, its a fun gun. Havent had much range time with it yet. but shoots nice. no issues.

its a nightstand gun.

my daily is a gen 3 glock 26.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bought a piece of Olive Wood for $40 bucks...and turned it into a Charcuterie aka "Chica Chica" board after some de-barking, epoxy, a lot of sanding and throwing some handles and feet on. Happy Wife and all the Jazz...

Attachments

• ddddddd.jpg
    ddddddd.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 44
  • ffffffffrrrr.jpg
    ffffffffrrrr.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 51
  • eeeeeeee3.jpg
    eeeeeeee3.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 45

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Yeh, its a fun gun. Havent had much range time with it yet. but shoots nice. no issues.

its a nightstand gun.

my daily is a gen 3 glock 26.
I've been eyeballing the 26. I keep getting fatter and fatter so I need to find something smaller and more comfortable than my Glock 17.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

patc84

Established Member
i love my 26. my daily before was a gen 3 19. Thats by my fav.

Would rec the 26.

I would love to carry my full size 1911, but the grip prints way to much.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Bought a piece of Olive Wood for $40 bucks...and turned it into a Charcuterie aka "Chica Chica" board after some de-barking, epoxy, a lot of sanding and throwing some handles and feet on. Happy Wife and all the Jazz...
Charcuterie is just what white ladies call it when they eat lunchables and drink. :ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread