Let's see those Latest Purchases!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
New setup kicks ass. I couldn't get the sub woofer to bottom out and shakes the concrete basement floor. With the front grill off the port blows air at you. Most important the family pet likes it
01daa00011ba1adfc93391b4f312d4f2.jpg
Our felines look similar
IMG_20231025_193456299_MF_PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Subscribe to my onlyfans

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
latest re-purchase, bought my old truck back

IMG_20240210_150446954_HDR-X4.jpg

friend of mine went to Rochester to pick it up and towed it back to his place outside Niagara. I have to go up there in march and pick it up. At some point I'm going to end up dealing with the rust this time and re-doing the lift entirely. Will be a big body off frame project when I'm ready.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
New setup kicks ass. I couldn't get the sub woofer to bottom out and shakes the concrete basement floor. With the front grill off the port blows air at you. Most important the family pet likes it
Love the piano black finish on the bookshelves. Dust magnets, but sure look nice when clean. I bought a NOS pair of Klipsch RP-8000s in piano black mostly because I liked the way they looked and I got a deal on them. This was maybe two months after getting a pair of RF-7 IIIs so the seller asked why I was taking a step backwards. Ha Told him they were in addition to the RFs and he told me I was nuts. Then I stumbled across these on Amazon as “open box/returned.” Price was right so I scooped them up. Still don’t have any real use for them. Lol I have a problem.

Attachments

• IMG_4442.jpeg
    IMG_4442.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 36

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
I picked up a G48 MOS today, my good buddy @ZYBORG recommend it. I am blown away, shot it well right out of the box. This will make a great carry gun. My first glock as well and now have a 43X on order too. I got a little range time with it this evening.

View attachment 1828763View attachment 1828764View attachment 1828765View attachment 1828766View attachment 1828767View attachment 1828768View attachment 1828769View attachment 1828776
I need to stop delaying and pull the trigger on a g48 already too. But then I also wouldn’t mind picking up a P229 for the heck of it. Lol

If you want to add five more rounds of capacity in the 48 and 43 these Shield arms S15 mags work pretty good.

EDIT- Primary arms has a better deal on the mags. And extra 12% of with promo code through today.

Last edited:

03cobra#2

Hobbyist Of Many Hobbies
Established Member
Love the piano black finish on the bookshelves. Dust magnets, but sure look nice when clean. I bought a NOS pair of Klipsch RP-8000s in piano black mostly because I liked the way they looked and I got a deal on them. This was maybe two months after getting a pair of RF-7 IIIs so the seller asked why I was taking a step backwards. Ha Told him they were in addition to the RFs and he told me I was nuts. Then I stumbled across these on Amazon as “open box/returned.” Price was right so I scooped them up. Still don’t have any real use for them. Lol I have a problem.

Those are beauties. I would love to have system made up of old school Klipsch (1980's / 1990's) vintage.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I need to stop delaying and pull the trigger on a g48 already too. But then I also wouldn’t mind picking up a P229 for the heck of it. Lol

If you want to add five more rounds of capacity in the 48 and 43 these Shield arms S15 mags work pretty good.

EDIT- Primary arms has a better deal on the mags. And extra 12% of with promo code through today.

Look into the PSA micro dagger mags, they are 15 rd mags and part polymer on the front part, so you won’t have to swap to a metal mag catch/release in your gun as you do on the SA mags. At the moment they are out of stock, but I will ordering a few as soon as they come back.

JaCobro

Established Member
Premium Member
Look into the PSA micro dagger mags, they are 15 rd mags and part polymer on the front part, so you won’t have to swap to a metal mag catch/release in your gun as you do on the SA mags. At the moment they are out of stock, but I will ordering a few as soon as they come back.
Good call. I forgot about those being available too. They seem to sell out pretty fast.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Good call. I forgot about those being available too. They seem to sell out pretty fast.
Yeah they can’t keep anything stocked, have an email notification/reminder set for when they are back in stock. I was actually wanting to try out one of their daggers, ridiculously cheap AF and basically a glock clone, but they are always out of stock. From what I hear they run pretty damn good, for basically 300 and change, it might be worth a shot.

JaCobro

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah they can’t keep anything stocked, have an email notification/reminder set for when they are back in stock. I was actually wanting to try out one of their daggers, ridiculously cheap AF and basically a glock clone, but they are always out of stock. From what I hear they run pretty damn good, for basically 300 and change, it might be worth a shot.
I keep an eye on those some what too. Honestly don’t know why I haven’t bought one yet. I have PSA ar9, 300blk, and ar10. Just need the dagger to complete the set. Lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I keep an eye on those some what too. Honestly don’t know why I haven’t bought one yet. I have PSA ar9, 300blk, and ar10. Just need the dagger to complete the set. Lol
I want a Jakl as soon s they start shipping them in .308! Which should be this year. They had them at shot show..

Users who are viewing this thread