Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

Smurfzilla

Established Member
I know that spot. Just down the street on Henderson. I think I've seen your car around but never on those wheels yet.

Yup! That would be me. I got the wheels this past winter. Not sure if I've seen your car. It looks great in the Kona blue with the white stripes.

jk57

Established Member
313e7af9d9da1283b646e5db1c7f7598.jpg
. First wash and detail of the yr

GB2011GT

Established Member
Very nice bro!! it will handle and respond like a whole new car!! Good luck tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Finished up the rear this past weekend, had the alignment done this morning. Damn you were right, doesn't even feel like the same car. I almost called out of work so I could just keep driving...lol The wattslink is a game changer.
8869e368b73785fc394e83d97aa5dc18.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Finished up the rear this past weekend, had the alignment done this morning. Damn you were right, doesn't even feel like the same car. I almost called out of work so I could just keep driving...lol The wattslink is a game changer.
8869e368b73785fc394e83d97aa5dc18.jpg

That's awesome man! Good to hear! Does it hook better?

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Hooks so much better! The handling characteristics are very different. Took my buddy at work for a ride and he was shocked how much better it felt.

That's great man! I know ours rode different with each little thing we did. We did them in steps and not all at once for the most part.

GB2011GT

Established Member
Wow just WOW!! That looks amazing man! What cleaning products do you use?
Thanks! Forgot to take some pics of the engine and interior. Did my annual thorough spring clean today

Well, for products I got a little carried away buying stuff. I've been using these products though for a while now and I'm happy with them.

Tires/Wheelwells - Clean with Zep 505, diluted 50/50. Dress with Adams VRT.

Wheels - Clean w/Adams Deep Wheel Cleaner.

Exterior - Foam w/Meguires Hyperwash. Wash (2 bucket w/grit guards) - Optimum Car Wash.

Exterior black trim - Dress w/Adams VRT.

Interior - Clean seats w/Adams Interior Cleaner. Dress fronts w/Nextzett Lederpflege. Dress rears w/Optimum Protectant Plus. All plastic surfaces cleaned w/Nextzett Cockpit Premium. Carpet/mats clean w/Folex when needed.

Engine - Clean w/Meguires APC. Dress w/Adams VRT.

Think that's everything I used today, besides brushes, applicators, microfibers, etc. I'll do a complete decontamination, correction, polish and coating in the next couple of weeks since its way overdue.

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Thanks! Forgot to take some pics of the engine and interior. Did my annual thorough spring clean today

Well, for products I got a little carried away buying stuff. I've been using these products though for a while now and I'm happy with them.

Tires/Wheelwells - Clean with Zep 505, diluted 50/50. Dress with Adams VRT.

Wheels - Clean w/Adams Deep Wheel Cleaner.

Exterior - Foam w/Meguires Hyperwash. Wash (2 bucket w/grit guards) - Optimum Car Wash.

Exterior black trim - Dress w/Adams VRT.

Interior - Clean seats w/Adams Interior Cleaner. Dress fronts w/Nextzett Lederpflege. Dress rears w/Optimum Protectant Plus. All plastic surfaces cleaned w/Nextzett Cockpit Premium. Carpet/mats clean w/Folex when needed.

Engine - Clean w/Meguires APC. Dress w/Adams VRT.

Think that's everything I used today, besides brushes, applicators, microfibers, etc. I'll do a complete decontamination, correction, polish and coating in the next couple of weeks since its way overdue.

Wow man that's slot of products haha. I haven't ever done anything to the cars other than a wash. I honestly don't know what to use and I don't want to screw it up. I want to do paint correction, wax and a nice coating on my 17. It doesn't need it by any means but I just wanted to do it now so it isn't harder later. I was looking at Adams. I'm using turtle wax right now and have been since I can remember lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread