Lets see those freshly washed stangs!!!

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Finally had some time to get the car cleaned up this weekend. Not a great pic but at least the car is clean.

IMG_20161016_125914852_HDR_zpslyds9tmx.jpg

Zedeater

Good from far
Established Member
Yeah I got em a couple weeks ago. They are the gloss finish. No close ups but I can get some tonight and upload them tomorrow. I get a lot of compliments from them. The projector bulbs are absolute garbage. Almost cant see at night. I rarely drive it at night so its not a huge issue but its not pretty. Its almost worse than the GT fog lights only being on.... I'll have to see if I have the bulb installed correctly. I dont see how I have it done wrong as its just a twist in bulb.

That's very disappointing to hear about the light output, but big thanks for the feedback on them & the follow up pictures.

Paul.

Established Member
kdaly, you have one of my favorite looking cars on the site. I've considered getting the Tiger hood myself, but haven't pulled the trigger because washing it would be a PIA and get everything all wet.

Paul.

Badlilstang

Established Member
Cquartz Finest! coated and topped off with CarPro Hydr02 and The Gloss Shop Trifecta. It's all about layers of protection... Wheels have been CarPro Cquartz Finest! Coated as well and topped with Hydr02 and Trifecta. Tires treated with CarPro PERL. Front Grills and splitter coated with CarPro DLux as well as the 5.0 emblems.

IMG_1767_zpshzyg3gi1.jpg

engine_zpsajkhm6nc.jpg

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Cquartz Finest! coated and topped off with CarPro Hydr02 and The Gloss Shop Trifecta. It's all about layers of protection... Wheels have been CarPro Cquartz Finest! Coated as well and topped with Hydr02 and Trifecta. Tires treated with CarPro PERL. Front Grills and splitter coated with CarPro DLux as well as the 5.0 emblems.

IMG_1767_zpshzyg3gi1.jpg

engine_zpsajkhm6nc.jpg

Man you really put some time into that exterior. What does everyone use to dry their car? Microfiber towels? I used one last time I washed the blue mustang and it still left some water spots on it? I also used a microfiber wash mitt and the 2 bucket method. Never had to do this on the silver one. Not noticeable at all. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Car really looks GREAT though man!

kdaly

Established Member
kdaly, you have one of my favorite looking cars on the site. I've considered getting the Tiger hood myself, but haven't pulled the trigger because washing it would be a PIA and get everything all wet.

Paul.

Missed this, but thanks bud. Been a fun and expensive road to get here. Washing it, and getting the engine wet while washing it, isnt the big worry. Its not being able to drive in the rain outta fear of sucking up water. Really limits you but, I love having a mod that nobody has and it separates you from all the other local stangs.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
Thanks! I appreciate it. I have to say, after owning 2 different GT500's. I am really disappointed in the acceleration of the GT350, but it looks and sound great and hugs the road like a go-kart. It's impossible to not enjoy driving it. Lol

gt5.0coyote

Established Member
Thanks! I appreciate it. I have to say, after owning 2 different GT500's. I am really disappointed in the acceleration of the GT350, but it looks and sound great and hugs the road like a go-kart. It's impossible to not enjoy driving it. Lol

I heard thats the acceleration is like the only downfall for the gt350. 2018 they should change that though. Lets just hope that ford doesnt make them too unaffordable lol.

Users who are viewing this thread