Lets see those company cars!

svt99rag

Established Member
here's mine 2004 F150, I will be getting a new chevy 1500 in the next week or two
DSC00065-1.jpg

Badass_Forever

Established Member
4296_L_76416_.jpeg

this thing as no balls at all! is a huge pig on gas, but can tow 8000lbs, and has everytool any little boy can dream of! so when im at the track! i gots it all! even a plazma cutter and welder!

The_Wretched

Established Member
if i get the job i want with the government i will be driving a 2008 toyota prius or 2008 dodge charger (sxt... not SRT... lol)

i'm pushing towards the toyota.

BADBOLT02

Established Member
This is my company truck when im workin in Vegas. I work for AM General, we build the Hummer. Here are some before and after shots.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
I hate the new low profile lights cops have on their cars now... harder to spot from a distance. :bored:

And here is what my uncle drives for his job (not his car just one i found on google but it looks just like this one)

w060518_4.jpg

Last edited:

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I had one of those behind on a dark road for several miles once. The car enthusiast in me recognized the headlights as a Charger but somehow I knew it was something more, then I got to a well-lit intersection and finally saw the LED light rack. Damn near shat myself.

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
Those LED light bars are the shit.. I still got the jet-strobes :(

However, I feel much better than the rookies I work with that got jammed with the HUGE Streethawks.. They sound like someone is on the roof trying to cut a hole in it.

Users who are viewing this thread