rdsnk46

Established Member
Business.....
929156[/ATTACH]"]http://
LethalShootandFeelgoodsB-Day131.jpg

Dress.....
929158[/ATTACH]"]http://
Dnyoandnewwheelspics047.jpg

Heavy Hitters on this thread! I really like the BlackGT with the ASA wheels!

Attachments

• LethalShootandFeelgoodsB-Day131.jpg
    LethalShootandFeelgoodsB-Day131.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 65
  • Dnyoandnewwheelspics047.jpg
    Dnyoandnewwheelspics047.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Skudra

Established Member
Nice cars guys. :beer:

I don't mean to threadjack but to the guys that have traded or sold their S197 GTs to get a Cobra... It seems like a fairly common trend, I've noticed it on a few other threads too.

What was it that you didn't like about your cars? Are they just not fun? I understand stock they are not as fast as a 03/04 but with a intake, tune, and a set of 4.10s are they not fun or something? I ask because I will be in the market for something new next year and I was actually considering a S197 after riding in a buddy of mines. Very solid and less rattles than any Mustang I've ever ridden in.

I thought about doing it. For a couple reasons:
1)There are some nice Cobras out there for the same price as the S197's
2)A Cobra is rarer (is that even a word!!?!)
3)Cobra has more HP potential for a better price

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Nice cars guys. :beer:

I don't mean to threadjack but to the guys that have traded or sold their S197 GTs to get a Cobra... It seems like a fairly common trend, I've noticed it on a few other threads too.

What was it that you didn't like about your cars? Are they just not fun? I understand stock they are not as fast as a 03/04 but with a intake, tune, and a set of 4.10s are they not fun or something? I ask because I will be in the market for something new next year and I was actually considering a S197 after riding in a buddy of mines. Very solid and less rattles than any Mustang I've ever ridden in.

I sold my 06 GT for my Cobra for many reasons. My 06 had many bolt ons (intake, tune, udp etc.. and 4.10s) yes it was fun but I had always wanted a 03/04 Cobra . I like the looks of the cobra better, the power is amazing, the suede and leather, the whine of the supercharger. All of this for about the same price as a 05+ that you would have to spend hella $$$ just to keep up with a cobra with a pulley swap. Not to mention you still couldn't get the sound of that 03/04 cobra exhaust. I don't really like the sound of the 05+ exhaust.

I told my self when I could find a low mileage unmolested cobra for a decent price I would buy it, and I did. I haven't looked back ever since and love it :rockon:

Wikkd03

Established Member
there are some nice looking cars in this thread!! kinda makes me want one :D

Users who are viewing this thread