Lets see how well Allstate values there customers

paluka21

Established Member
Yes we have the EOP error. They are looking into the phone records today and I'm hoping we can find it somewhere that I called. I would have to just pay the back charges for the months that weren't paid. But this agent isn't playing that way. They don't want to do any of these things. So I'll have to talk with insurance commissioner if they can't find any phone calls from the past.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Even if its a land line, you can find phone records on your end dating back months and months. You'll just need to contact your phone company or provider to retrieve them.

CV355

_
Established Member
Similar situation happened to my wife in April. Allstate is not on my "good list" at the moment either.

I'm sorry to hear about this- make sure you have a lawyer do an asset check before you invest money in civil court. The asswipe that hit my wife is worth zip, so a lawsuit would result in more loss on our end.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Holy shit, what a cluster****ed nightmare.

I usually just call All-State and speak with the desk lady, she switches the policy over, and a couple weeks later I get an additional bill to cover the difference.

I've even called after hours and left a message before taking the car out.

I never considered them making an error and not covering the vehicle.

Hopefully everything is able to fall in line.

hostile500

Established Member
Similar situation happened to my wife in April. Allstate is not on my "good list" at the moment either.

I'm sorry to hear about this- make sure you have a lawyer do an asset check before you invest money in civil court. The asswipe that hit my wife is worth zip, so a lawsuit would result in more loss on our end.
Yeah this guys isnt worth anything. He lives with his parents

hostile500

Established Member
Holy shit, what a cluster****ed nightmare.

I usually just call All-State and speak with the desk lady, she switches the policy over, and a couple weeks later I get an additional bill to cover the difference.

I've even called after hours and left a message before taking the car out.

I never considered them making an error and not covering the vehicle.

Hopefully everything is able to fall in line.
I have had numerous issues with them up here. I called last year and had the same thing happen to me. I asked the question "WHAT IF" and they say i would be covered. That is not the case

hostile500

Established Member
Apparently this guy has a SR-22 on his license. But that is all i could get out of the progressive agent he has it through. OH and they aren't sure they would even cover any of it because the vehicle he was driving wasn't on the policy.

CV355

_
Established Member
Apparently this guy has a SR-22 on his license. But that is all i could get out of the progressive agent he has it through. OH and they aren't sure they would even cover any of it because the vehicle he was driving wasn't on the policy.

Wait, so you have Allstate and the driver that hit you has Progressive? Wow, same situation with us!

hostile500

Established Member
I thought a SR22 covered them under liability, They would have to insure there license. But i guess it just allows them to drive.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Wow, sorry to hear OP - I guess this is one of the reasons it's better to be with a big company, do everything online, get instant e-mail confirmation of policy changes - reduces the risk of human error.

2veloce2003

Established Member
It my understanding insurance covers the driver and not the vehicle. The statement that progressive made that the car may not be on the policy is inmaterial. If the driver is named on the policy they have a liability to pay for the damages. Think of it the same as you borrowing a car and having an accident your insurance would be responsible to pay for any damages.

hostile500

Established Member
I couldn't agree more. I guess it's a good starting point for a lawyer to get involved

hostile500

Established Member
Yes they can... I haven't got that far yet to see what assets he might have or anything along those lines. The confusing part of all this is the progressive women just called me back and says they are taking care of my medical bills the storage fees up til tomorrow on the car and giving some type of comp for the time out of work and concussion/ bumps and bruises i have. But they is a COVERAGE issue. Am i missing something or does something not sound right

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Yes they can... I haven't got that far yet to see what assets he might have or anything along those lines. The confusing part of all this is the progressive women just called me back and says they are taking care of my medical bills the storage fees up til tomorrow on the car and giving some type of comp for the time out of work and concussion/ bumps and bruises i have. But they is a COVERAGE issue. Am i missing something or does something not sound right

I'd be telling her she better talk to her manager or supervisor and get the ball rolling on fixing your Shelby before your lawyer gets involved and it costs them more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BossBlock302

BANNED
Established Member
Try to get diminished value if they save it, but I agree, sounds totaled at that speed. Pics?

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Wow, sorry to hear OP - I guess this is one of the reasons it's better to be with a big company, do everything online, get instant e-mail confirmation of policy changes - reduces the risk of human error.

I believe his insurance is infact one of the big ones.

hostile500

Established Member
Yes there is still a loan out on the car. The only pics I have don't really show all that much of it as I couldn't get the trunk open at the time it happened. I'm going to be calling the insurance commission this morning to see what they suggest I should do

hostile500

Established Member
578722a7a799181665b035db8b5fa89a.jpg
c76b45864bc7baed88bea302e4bc4dcf.jpg
4012c537dd3ab9791503085dc6e22e67.jpg
fdce322de1f3900a9b69af1e8a904a21.jpg

I wasn't able to get pictures of the quarter panels or spare tire well or frame rails. All lines are pushed and everything's bent down

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
578722a7a799181665b035db8b5fa89a.jpg
c76b45864bc7baed88bea302e4bc4dcf.jpg
4012c537dd3ab9791503085dc6e22e67.jpg
fdce322de1f3900a9b69af1e8a904a21.jpg

I wasn't able to get pictures of the quarter panels or spare tire well or frame rails. All lines are pushed and everything's bent down

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Well unfortunately this past weekend i had someone decide they were going to crash into the back of my 13 shelby. Guy didn't even touch the brakes, Hit me at close to 40mph.
He missed the brake and hit the gas. Destroyed everything in the back, Including the spare tire well and bent the rear frame rails. creased both rear quarter panels. BEST PART IS HE DID NOT HAVE INSURANCE!!!!!!
I have uninsured motorist but theirs noway they will pay for the depreciation of the car now that it has a collision on it.

I think im screwed

Your Shelby held up extremely well for being rear ended at 40 mph.

Users who are viewing this thread