Lets see all the Mach 1's!!

starnsey

Established Member
:-D

5D0XI.jpg

Currently in project car mode. Just picked it up a little over a week ago. Hopefully it will be on the ground by January with a built Cobra IRS and Silver FR500s (and clean).

Monster Mach

Established Member
shitty pics but o well
397262_4773833382386_1848491833_n.jpg

8000k hids all the way around from ddm tuning...
bike is quicker lol
and with the brothers 97 cobra
541935_3802957151087_1526379742_n.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ill contribute. gf in the passenger seat lol. the car really needs a buff bad. had some rough patches with jobs but finally got a good one and it'll be getting attention again

e4ad8abe.gif

4fdfdca5.gif

I love your Mach 1 and these two shots in particular! :rockon:

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
and one at my last job, next to one of the fastest street cars ever created
2012-09-14_12-28-51_185.gif

What's the guys name that owns that other car? Matt Crawford by any chance?[/QUOTE]

how in the hell do you know matt?! lol yeah. not talkin shit about his car, he's cool. just the srt guys on this forum

What Hids do you have in the fogs? I'm looking to get some but not sure which ones to go with.
ive got DDM 6k's. the kit was like $35. im planning on gettting the head lights when i get back to the states
I love your Mach 1 and these two shots in particular! :rockon:
Thanks!! i try to keep it clean and simple. the smoked pony is starting to bother me so im looking for a chrome one. itll be too much when i get a bigger hood stripe

03TorchedMach1

Established Member
What's the guys name that owns that other car? Matt Crawford by any chance?

how in the hell do you know matt?! lol yeah. not talkin shit about his car, he's cool. just the srt guys on this forum

I grew up with Matt. Elementary-high school, cub scouts, boy scouts.... I knew he bought a SRT and he worked at a dealership. I used to live in Sterling until I moved down south.

bleedingfordblu

Established Member

I grew up with Matt. Elementary-high school, cub scouts, boy scouts.... I knew he bought a SRT and he worked at a dealership. I used to live in Sterling until I moved down south.

oh! so thats how you know mikey helbock too?

Users who are viewing this thread