lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

SkipBuxton

Established Member
I love when they come through for me when depended upon ;)
I asked nicely for these.

IMG_1503.jpeg

IMG_1502.jpeg

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I don't have much of anything to show off the last 5-7 years or so, ever since the wife had a few moles surgically removed after being determined to be melanoma... she still looks just as good to me but without being able to be tan I don't think she feels like it anymore. I have a bunch of pics from like 5-10 years ago I'll share though if we don't mind slightly older pictures (not like GILF old, still in her early 30's).

SkipBuxton

Established Member
I don't have much of anything to show off the last 5-7 years or so, ever since the wife had a few moles surgically removed after being determined to be melanoma... she still looks just as good to me but without being able to be tan I don't think she feels like it anymore. I have a bunch of pics from like 5-10 years ago I'll share though if we don't mind slightly older pictures (not like GILF old, still in her early 30's).
Don’t hesitate to share - she’s gorgeous. I mean heck, my girl (curly haired one) is 42 and I don’t think anyone on here minds seeing a sexy MILF in her 40s.

Users who are viewing this thread