lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Snapchat-1505815775_2102669873666226.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G998U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
HD never disappoints. I remember some SVTP classic pics coming from HD/his wife. They are burned into my brain for eternity.
It's one of those early SVTP things that even I know about. Rather sure it was before I joined, but it was referenced so many times. Def a classic and who could forget that?!!!! Ha.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
HD never disappoints. I remember some SVTP classic pics coming from HD/his wife. They are burned into my brain for eternity.

Haha. I was going through some old SD mini drives last week I wasn't sure what was on them. Taken somewhere around 13-15 years ago with a potato phone. Found the first time she walked out of the dressing room with that pink button sweater that she's wearing in my avatar and it became an instant "favorite item" she also had a matching grey one. She dresses like such a mom now though. I think taken with a Razr phone lol.

20220525_215310.jpg
Screenshot_20220525-215055_Gallery.jpg

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Haha. I was going through some old SD mini drives last week I wasn't sure what was on them. Taken somewhere around 13-15 years ago with a potato phone. Found the first time she walked out of the dressing room with that pink button sweater that she's wearing in my avatar and it became an instant "favorite item" she also had a matching grey one. She dresses like such a mom now though. I think taken with a Razr phone lol.

View attachment 1749645View attachment 1749646
I've rarely seen buttons that were sewn on that well. I've also decided that I am rooting against the thread that holds them on....haha.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Ah yes, the memories....the memories. You never met me down, sir.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread