lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

cbj5259

Established Member
A little break from the bikini prep pics...We just picked up a new to us Aston Martin Vantage this week. She approved!
bb246decab178cb762a1caf314ad6740.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
HD never disappoints. I remember some SVTP classic pics coming from HD/his wife. They are burned into my brain for eternity.

Mine too haha.

It's one of those early SVTP things that even I know about. Rather sure it was before I joined, but it was referenced so many times. Def a classic and who could forget that?!!!! Ha.

That's funny! First time hearing of that. I'll let her know lol

I've rarely seen buttons that were sewn on that well. I've also decided that I am rooting against the thread that holds them on....haha.

One did come off and she had to go find matching materials to sew it back on. Will have to dig it out and take a new pic, after 3 kids they've grown.

Ah yes, the memories....the memories. You never met me down, sir.

I'm reliable lok

FTFY...... :)

Lol

That Pink sweater and one from a cruise are two favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

The cruise ones I remember were the hallway and blue bikini top with a drink.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
A little break from the bikini prep pics...We just picked up a new to us Aston Martin Vantage this week. She approved!
bb246decab178cb762a1caf314ad6740.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I hope I'm not starting to sound too creepy, here, but: your gal makes everything around her look better. That dress. The car. SVTPerformance. All look better, with her in it. You're a lucky man, to have got her to the altar; and she's a lucky gal, to have snagged a guy who can get her an AM. And as rockin' as her body is, she could put on a 100 pounds, and as long as she has that smile? You're still a winner.

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
My 42 year old wife and mother of three. Last weekView attachment 1749641
I remember this one pic when you guys were on a cruise, and she was walking down the hall of the ship, and this guy had to do a blatant, "don't care if the rest of the world sees me, don't care if my wife sees me" double-take of your gal walking down the hall. Because he had to get a second look.

And I'd bet darn good money on this: that guy, whoever he was, to this day, has that second look burned into his memory!

MG0h3

Established Member
Very nice! But why is Tob's name written on the board behind her?

Lmao.

Towels . More like a bra rack.

She’s going to need a back brace soon. Her tits and ass get huge when she gains a few lbs and she’s overflowing the 32 DDD bras

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
I've been noticing the depth of field on your shots and thought man, surprisingly good for a cell phone. Then no, he must be using an app and doing some editing. Then no, his camera does a good job. Then I noticed the phone in the above photo. Trickery!
Fact: Rudders331cobra made his fortune by buying up dirt cheap F0.95/85mm lenses from the Soviet Union, and re-housing them in lenses for SLR cameras. That's how he gets those ultra-narrow depths-of-field. He initially had to sell them on street corners, as people drove by, saying, "You want shallow depth of field? You talk to me." From these humble beginning the biz grew into a multi-billion dollar enterprise based on high-quality glass.

But it hasn't always been easy. You may remember the big scandal in the early '80's, where folks complained they were suffering eye-damage from looking through the viewfinders of cameras fitted with those lenses. And the subsequent complaints of tendonitis from hauling those ultra-low F-number behemoths around. F0.95/85mm? You're talking 65 pounds of premium glass, there!

True story.

James Snover

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1750960
Married 27 years last month. The mother to our two children and Mimi to our almost 1 year old granddaughter!

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app
WHY does she look so familiar to me? Because trust me, I have never known such a lovely lady. And if we had met, I would have been incapable of coherent speech. But she looks so familiar! Has she ever been an xray tech on Galveston Island, Texas?

Users who are viewing this thread