lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Thank you. Yes, I didn't think it would change me much but parenthood has grounded me. Awesome you have one in college, you did something right fo sho! HS daughter to follow? Speaking of HS, I will have 12th, 10th, and 9th graders all in HS at the same time.

Yessir, my youngest will follow along as well. Oldest wants to be a Physicians Assistant (PA) and youngest wants to be an Architect. It was not easy, but we made an effort to have sit down family dinners at least 4 nights a week with no electronics at the table. The girls learned respect early on and the importance of giving it in order to receive it. Best wishes to you and Mrs. HD.

quigs_dpfd

Established Member
501BF8CC-412D-48AF-B83E-6B931FB3759B.jpeg
Wife surprised me with a boudoir photo shoot earlier this year.

Last edited:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
A boat will do it everytime. Went out on one of my wife's clients 80' yacht last weekend. As we're cruising through the montlake cut (by UW), I was propositioned numerous times. Money makes all the difference.

Signatures are for pus... oh, wait...

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
If they look like mom you are so ####ed

We have two sons, our daughter should arrive by end of month or early Aug if the due date is on par. But yeah, I think you're right.

Yessir, my youngest will follow along as well. Oldest wants to be a Physicians Assistant (PA) and youngest wants to be an Architect. It was not easy, but we made an effort to have sit down family dinners at least 4 nights a week with no electronics at the table. The girls learned respect early on and the importance of giving it in order to receive it. Best wishes to you and Mrs. HD.

Nicely done man. Goals for me, and thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread