lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Is trying to start a fire or put one out?!! Niiice.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I'll be willing to bet shes starting the fire and putting it out. Nicely done as usual gix!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Wifeys costume for a Halloween work function. Whatcha think?

@Smooth
@TK1299

IMG_1534.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Just reminded myself why I stay out of this thread... it makes me depressed because I have been single for a year now and you guys have some gorgeous ladies! Congrats to you all!

Maybe I should dig up some of the exes so I can contribute and feel better about myself haha.

MG0h3

Established Member
Just reminded myself why I stay out of this thread... it makes me depressed because I have been single for a year now and you guys have some gorgeous ladies! Congrats to you all!

Maybe I should dig up some of the exes so I can contribute and feel better about myself haha.
Dont be down man. Go kick it with some friends.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Dont be down man. Go kick it with some friends.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It's all good man, Im not really that down about it. It's probably the first time in my adult life that I have actually been happy being single so Im just living that life for now. Still get action here and there so I'm not a lost cause either haha. I appreciate the concern though. You guys just keep posting and I will keep enjoying the content!

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

Chin up my friend.

There's a Mrs. Svtfocus2cobra out there that will make you just as miserable as the rest of us. You'll find her.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Chin up my friend.

There's a Mrs. Svtfocus2cobra out there that will make you just as miserable as the rest of us. You'll find her.

Haha that's actually why Im single. I couldn't put up with the shit with my last gf and had to send that one packing after 5 months lol.

Users who are viewing this thread