lets see all the hot girlfriends/wives!

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Holy crap. That chick looks better now than she did before. And she was a 10 back then. I remember that pic. Dayummmmm. That’s impressive.

Brad00L

Established Member
The old wheel cleaning one!!! She’s also had twin boy girl in between these photos!!

A11288EC-97E1-421D-AA9C-11F5457B0938.jpeg
3E6BAC20-0C7A-4D70-8219-915CA79EEDE8.jpeg

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
The old wheel cleaning one!!! She’s also had twin boy girl in between these photos!!

View attachment 1472080 View attachment 1472079

Those two pics are like turning around and walking into a 2x4, then getting smacked in the back of the head by the 4x4 that was resting on top of it, and just laying on the ground drooling for a bit.

What I'm trying to say here is that shit came out of now where and just when you think it can't get worse(better in this case) BAM!! it does.

You have a truly gorgeous wife and I would say you are truly blessed to have an amazing family with her....truly

Disclaimer:
As my wife knows that I'm on this site a lot lately I have to clear up some things.

Wherein the word "your((you have/you/your's/the/it/meow)) wife" appears it is wholly known that the poster is referring only to his wife therein the confines of the martial relationship exhibited in the witness of thy god amen.

Users who are viewing this thread