Let's hear what stock parts people are hoarding these days!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member

TooFast98Cobra

#1 Vent Shade Installer
Established Member
I have my stock front lower lip in decent shape id sell and my stock 03 light grey cobra seats sitting here. Both id get rid of for the right price and picked up.

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Upper hydro boost lines, chin spoilers, powered by ford coil covers, hood latches, hoods, hood vents, fuel hat to name a few items. When I call and they say discontinued I buy 2.

HPLouis

Established Member
Wow, I haven't even thought about that. Come to think about it, when I was turning this car back to stock, it was very hard to find certain parts. I was able to find all the stock parts but it was a crazy search on Facebook, eBay and the marketplace here. Do you know how hard it was to find a stock pulley? dammit

I know the Mystichrome guys hoard the seats, or the skins and the steering wheel since those have the Mystichrome leather on it.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
bdubbs i think something like a fan is the same for all v8 cars so i think they or an identical aftermarket (through dorman for example) will pretty much always be available well into the future. but on the other hand, the radiator itself for example is terminator-specific, so stashing away one of those would be a good idea, i think...

terminator-specific hard parts, such as lower pulleys/cages, heat exchanger brackets, front engine covers, etc i think will be more and more difficult to obtain as years go by.

i have a bunch of parts that are in my living room that i would like to clear out, but i don't have paypal or do shipping. bdubbs i saw your want ad for a stock pulley cage, and i have a couple that i want to get rid of, but can pretty much only do a local cash sale that is why i didn't reply.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Wow, I haven't even thought about that. Come to think about it, when I was turning this car back to stock, it was very hard to find certain parts. I was able to find all the stock parts but it was a crazy search on Facebook, eBay and the marketplace here. Do you know how hard it was to find a stock pulley? dammit

I know the Mystichrome guys hoard the seats, or the skins and the steering wheel since those have the Mystichrome leather on it.

Your cobra is clean. The reason you posted makes me happy I didn’t end up with MC. When I was hunting in 2013 I was looking for CO, SB, and MC.

Also while on topic notice how there are or seem to be less parts for sale in the market place here in general compared to a year or two ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HPLouis

Established Member
Your cobra is clean. The reason you posted makes me happy I didn’t end up with MC. When I was hunting in 2013 I was looking for CO, SB, and MC.

Also while on topic notice how there are or seem to be less parts for sale in the market place here in general compared to a year or two ago?

Yeah, those are the Mystichrome problems. Right now, on FB, there's a guy selling the front seats for $900, the wheel for $900 and the rear sets for $750. He'll cut a break if you buy it all but it gets expensive. The Mystichrome leather on the wheel and seats wear and get dark and dirty looking. So either you keep a spare, like a few people are doing, or you put a towel down on the seats and wash your hands before you drive, who knows.....

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

There are less parts on here because people whined about having to include a pic with their SN on a piece of paper to attempt to limit scammers. I guess a bunch moved on to FB, but I'm not on there so I dont know for sure. Just what others have told me.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
There are less parts on here because people whined about having to include a pic with their SN on a piece of paper to attempt to limit scammers. I guess a bunch moved on to FB, but I'm not on there so I dont know for sure. Just what others have told me.

Don’t have a Facebook either.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I have 90% of all spare parts for 03/04 cobra & crossover Mach1. 70% is multiples. Only thing I know I don't have is hood insulation, mirrors and rockers.

joshcarp81

Established Member
No facebook here as well. No social media at all unless you include car and truck forums.
Ive got stock
Hood
Wheels
New unused chin spoiler
Side scoop inserts
Cowl
H/E
Supercharger
Shifter
Rotors
Stereo
Intercooler and radiator tanks
Windshield cowl
Headlights
Fog lights
Fog light bezels
Egr setup
All vacuum lines that were delted from side of supercharger
Injectors
Intake
Gauge bezel
Exhaust hangers.....
Pullies
Lower pulley/cage setup
Crap! I didnt realize how much ive been sitting on til i made a list.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a bunch of 94-98 parts and some fox parts too, but some of the stuff I am hanging onto are below.
96-98 Cobra hood scoops with grills brand new, still in the OEM boxes.
82 GT hood scoop with grill
83 GT hood scoop with grill
82 GT front lower valance
Marchal fogs with covers for 82 GT valance
96-98 Cobra signature build plates (x2)

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I have 2 bnib driver side lights because tasca can’t come up with a passenger side light that fits. Did you ever get a new light that fits out of that ordeal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

joshcarp81

Established Member
I lucked out ordering a new set from them that fit as good as the originals. The aftermarket set i ordered from lmr were terrible fitment and they wouldnt do anything about it. Said thats just how they are.....

Users who are viewing this thread