Let's Go Bears!

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Been a long time since we've seen the playoffs and the defense is sick. K. Mack and Roquan Smith were incredible pickups this year. Just need Trubisky to not give the game away, defense wins championships, let's ****ing go!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Bears defense played well which is shown by the final score. Parkey had a bad kick. Happens to them all, but this one really hurt because there was still an opportunity to get the 3 points as the football deflected towards the crossbar with mere seconds to go. Unfortunately, it deflected off the crossbar in the wrong direction. I was really disappointed in the loss, but it happens. No kicker is perfect. No one player on any team is perfect. Any negative play is a tough way to lose in such a close game. Be it a missed catch, bad pass, missed tackle, off angle kick, whatever. Overall it was a really good game. So Philly now moves on and the Bears have to look to the new season.

D1984

Whining
Established Member
The kick was tipped, but the kid has missed a lot this season. He won't be playing again, at least for the Bears

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
He was missing all season. I wanted to vomit watching it. Cody Parkey will never be accepted in Chicago ever again.

I can feel bad for a guy that misses a kick like that. I have zero empathy for a dude who has a history of missing kicks (had 5 missed in one game) getting paid millions. He's a bum and needs to be cut.

Bring back Robbie Gould and let that man finish kicking in Chicago.

Users who are viewing this thread