Let's all have a moment of silence.....

2000 MGT

The late Christopher Reeve. Yes it's true; the once invincible Superman has died.

Publicist Wesley Combs tells The Associated Press that actor Chrispopher Reeve died Sunday. He fell into a coma Saturday after going into cardiac arrest while at his New York home. He was 52.

:sits for a moment:

also just found out:
NEW YORK (AP) - Ken Caminiti, the 1996 National League MVP who later admitted using steroids during his major league career, died Sunday due to an apparaent Heart Attack. He was 41.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
For some reason, I never expected Superman to die. Maybe it was growing up with him as "Superman." That's just so unexpected...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
DOH, Super sad. R.I.P.

I didn't know he was that bad off. I remember when he fell of his horse. I was in my 8th grade English class. We had a substitute teacher and she told us about it. I live about 20 minutes from were it happened and ride by it often. It's on 522, heading towards Culpeper.

Last edited:

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
I was just talking about him the other day and saying that if there was a new Superman movie, he'd be perfect to play Lex Luther. Too bad he's gone. He still seemed to have a good outlook on life after his accident. R.I.P.

Calebp

Established Member
Ouch. When I was young, Superman was my favorite thing of all. OBSESSED. This kinda hits home for that reason. :(

Users who are viewing this thread