Lets all give a warm welcome to the newest member of the Lethal Camp!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're glad to announce the newest addition to the Lethal Performance crew. Lethal Christy!! Christy is just another reason to shop at Lethal Performance as she's a ball of knowledge with stangs, very friendly and will get the job done right! Don't be fooled by this girl guys. She's one smart cookie and is the proud owner of this Boss 330 powered stang.

IMG_6326.jpg

Christy is here to help you with all of your performance parts needs so let her know if there's anything she can help you with.

With that said let's all give Christy a warm welcome to SVTperformance and the Lethal Performance crew!!
:rockon::rockon:

GHIG RTR

Banned
Cool, welcome! I'll be calling ya'll sometime this week for some polished coil covers!

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
I would ask, but I don't think I will like the answer.

Nice car! =-)

hahaha

well during a big racing night down here, we were waiting on some of the cars to show up and there was a dare to eat a palmetto bug. pot went up to $250 so my friend and I decided to split the bug and the pot... there's a vid as well... it was pretty f*in gross but pretty f*in funny too.

http://videos.snapoffracing.com/video/4b9ea289-0bbc-4fbb-aeca-998800e93330.htm

:poke:

and thanks for the car compliment. :)

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
hahaha

well during a big racing night down here, we were waiting on some of the cars to show up and there was a dare to eat a palmetto bug. pot went up to $250 so my friend and I decided to split the bug and the pot... there's a vid as well... it was pretty f*in gross but pretty f*in funny too.

http://videos.snapoffracing.com/video/4b9ea289-0bbc-4fbb-aeca-998800e93330.htm

:poke:

and thanks for the car compliment. :)

Well, that is one way to get some protein. . . . . . it happens to be a very nasty way, but still an option. I wanted to puke from just watching you guys do that. There is no way I could sit there and chew on a bug without puking my guts out. Especially chewing on it as much as the girl on the right did (If that is you than you should have been on Fear Factor). ;-)

Last edited:

ponygrrl

Lethal Performance Rep.
Established Member
Well, that is one way to get some protein. . . . . . it happens to be a very nasty way, but still an option. I wanted to puke from just watching you guys do that. There is no way I could sit there and chew on a bug without puking my guts out. Especially chewing on it as much as the girl on the right did (If that is you than you should have been on Fear Factor). ;-)

Haha yeah... that's me... We made $125ea and showed girls had more guts (no pun intended) than guys there... LOL and ran to the gas station to wash it down with Amps real quick.

Users who are viewing this thread