Lethal Psi's car dynoing or his old car

KBCobraKing

Banned
Yea, he still has the car. I was just hangin out with him and his crew @ Maple Grove....very impressive car to see in person to say the least.

BlkTintedStang

Warship SVT
Established Member
Here ya go, http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=363427

Hey long time, anyways that is my car. Twin 67mm from HP. The car made 900rwhp that day on a Mustang Dyno. I never posted the numbers because the journal bearings on the turbos were toast, the car was smoking pretty bad. I dont like making excuses so I was going to fix it and throw it back on the dyno but never got around to dynoing it again. I did fix the Turbos as they were shot, took it to a 1/8th mile track to test it for an event I had coming up. Right off the trailor the car went 6.49@115, this was supposed to be on low boost but one of the lines blew off the waste gate so I dont know what the boost hit. Either way the car was all over the track and I aborted the next run. I then added a 10pt cage and Anti-Roll Bar so the car would go down the track straight. Well after that the oil pump took a shit right before the Stormin Norman Reunion Race we had. We fixed it, brought it to the event where it was finally going to make a full pass on full boost but the event got cancelled due to weather. Then one night testing the car one of the turbos started to smoke again. Since then I bought new turbos, a new tranny since my C4 took a shit, and upgraded piping. The tranny is in, but thats about it the car has been sitting for about 2 months collecting dust. Havent had the time to put it back together, however now I am getting motivated to finish it, I was thinking of selling it for a bit. If I do end up finishing it I guarantee a low low 9 second pass easy. The car is an animal believe me.

Derek

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
And they said the end of the world would be from a nuclear fallout...shit this is proof its a TT cobra on a dyno...beautiful

Users who are viewing this thread