Lethal Performance Sale!!

LINOGT

Established Member
This sale is indeed over however we are more than happy to quote you guys out for anything you need. We'll obviously be as competitive as possible to earn your business. Just give us a call and let us know what you're looking for. Thanks, Jared

Looking to get a combo C&l true flow and a accuafab big oval single blade polish finish.

blownaltered

Established Member
:beer::beer:

hahaha thats funny, guy pulls up an old ass thread and enough people bug you till you have a Christmas sale. I wish that worked with everything, I will be looking at your site, I might need a set of Aeromotive fuel rails for an 01 GT.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hahaha thats funny, guy pulls up an old ass thread and enough people bug you till you have a Christmas sale. I wish that worked with everything, I will be looking at your site, I might need a set of Aeromotive fuel rails for an 01 GT.

LOL..

They've been digging this up all year now. Not until this past week did I post the Holiday special.. It's all good though. I'll always try my best to earn the sale. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. Thanks , Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What kind of power gain on the $350 ported blower? Just getting ready to pick up my 1st Terminator this Sunday. How is it compared to the Stiegmier blower I keep seeing?

Thanks
Dan

Dan,

Congrats on your Terminator. We no longer offer blower porting and recommend you to go to the Stieg as he's put the most research and testing into the blowers and I don't think you'll find the performance he offers anywhere else.

Thanks for checking us out and let me know if there's anything else we can help you with. Thanks, Jared

xBlown04x

THE REAL ORANGECRUSH
Established Member
Metco 03-04 Cobra Interchangeable Crankshaft Kit 1 Pulley

if i buy two of these how much would it be shipped? Any deals?

Users who are viewing this thread