Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
o3SnakeBite said:
ANy specials with the ported blowers?

Doesn't get anymore special than this------> $350

Let us know.. You won't be disappointed Jared :rockon:

LawDog

Established Member
I tried to send this to you in a PM, but your box is full.

Can you compete with RPM Oultet's sale price of $607.50 on the Borla Stingers for an 04 Cobra? They have this setup in stock, but from everything I've read their customer service leaves alot to be desired and I would prefer to deal with Lethal. Let me know what you can do.

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
We can match the price of $640 which is what it comes out to after all said and done, they charge a $9 process fee, and a $22 oversizeship fee. Let me know.

Thanks
Derek :beer:

Last edited:

LawDog

Established Member
Derek...I just spoke with you and placed the order for the Stingers. I appreciate you working with me on the price. I will let you know about the intake as soon as I make up my mind. Thanks again for your help. :beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Z0SICK said:
What is the average HP/TQ gains with your supercharger porting. Let me know.

On the blower alone with a stock throttle body and plenum we have dyno results of 30rwhp gain and 30rwtq. This testing was done in FL over the summer with temperatures in the 90's.

You will see additional gains from doing the TB and Plenum as well!

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

VENOMIZED03

Established Member
black03 said:
On the blower alone with a stock throttle body and plenum we have dyno results of 30rwhp gain and 30rwtq. This testing was done in FL over the summer with temperatures in the 90's.

You will see additional gains from doing the TB and Plenum as well!

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Thanks, Jared

I already have a TB and a ported plenum. Right now I am putting down 470rwhp and 490rwtq. What is your estimate on my gains. Some other mods I have are a 2.8 upper, H/E, intake, O/R hpipe, and a catback. I heard you loose torque when you port. Is that true? When I port the blower I am also gonna go with a 4lb lower. Do you have specials on those. Doesnt really matter what brand it is. What kinda power should I put down with the lower and port? Let me know b/c I am really considering this. THANKS JASON

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Z0SICK said:
I already have a TB and a ported plenum. Right now I am putting down 470rwhp and 490rwtq. What is your estimate on my gains. Some other mods I have are a 2.8 upper, H/E, intake, O/R hpipe, and a catback. I heard you loose torque when you port. Is that true? When I port the blower I am also gonna go with a 4lb lower. Do you have specials on those. Doesnt really matter what brand it is. What kinda power should I put down with the lower and port? Let me know b/c I am really considering this. THANKS JASON
''
Jason,

Not sure about what the gains would be if you add a lower but adding the port alone will give you 30/30 right off the bat. Let me know if I can help you with anything else. Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Stallion9769 said:
You wouldnt happen to have the Borla for an 01 Cobra would ya?

Stingers (140052) and the Non Stinger(14858) setup are in stock and can ship right away!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I'll be looking to order the Kenne Bell 40 AMP Boost A Pump with Wire Upgrade from you soon...so, I'll need a price on that when you get a chance!

Thanks!

O4COBRA

Established Member
goodquest said:
I need a 40 amp BAP with wiring, 4lb lower kit, 60lb injectors with harness, Sct BA-2400 and a alt pulley.

Just can't stay away from injectors can you Will... :D

Last edited:

goodquest

Established Member
I just figured for $465+/- its better to be on the safe side. I will have invested about $5000.00 in parts so what’s another $500.00. I would hate to get to the tuner and find I have a fuel delivery problem. Another reason I think it would be easier to install the injectors at the same time I change the blower.

So are you getting tuned on the 22nd?

O4COBRA

Established Member
goodquest said:
I just figured for $465+/- its better to be on the safe side. I will have invested about $5000.00 in parts so what’s another $500.00. I would hate to get to the tuner and find I have a fuel delivery problem. Another reason I think it would be easier to install the injectors at the same time I change the blower.

So are you getting tuned on the 22nd?

Yes sir I am.

Now enough of the thread hi-jacking... :-D

Users who are viewing this thread