Lethal Performance golden ticket winner with a quick question!

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
2.3 Whipple with a boost a pump and 60 lbs injectors with modified fpdm and pprv delete and maybe upgrade your stock pumps to the improved Ford GT pumps (improved to handle e85 just in case) and an appropriate upgraded MAF. Run about 15-16 psi on the blower!
That should have smiling for quite some time. No need for a return fuel system with what your goal is.
I'm sure there may be a few small bits and pieces I'm missing but others will probably chime in.
Congrats and good luck!
Ken
Edit: Do a search for fuel pump wiring upgrade as well. It should go hand in hand with a modified fpdm and a boost-a-pump.
Ok just saw your edit, thanks for the solid help! looking at the dual GT pumps and the fore fuel hat that was in the link above. so now ill be looking into fuel pump wiring upgrade

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
No problem. The fuel hat will work great for your application. Good luck and if you have anymore questions just ask.

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
Just an update for everyone who has been generous to help out with their time and knowledge, this is the order I placed so far as I wanted to utilize the 15% off for whipple and 10% off for everything else. I will continue to save up (just bought my first property this month and hawaii is not the cheapest cost of living haha) and look into the 60lb injectors, dual GT pumps, fore hat and other small things ill be needing! special thanks to the guys who spend the time on the phone to deal with all my rookie questions. happy holidays, aloha and mahalo from Hawaii!!

SVT1.jpeg
SVT.jpeg

Last edited:

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
Just an update for everyone who has been generous to help out with their time and knowledge, this is the order I placed so far as I wanted to utilize the 15% off for whipple and 10% off for everything else. I will continue to save up (just bought my first property this month and hawaii is not the cheapest cost of living haha) and look into the 60lb injectors, dual GT pumps, fore hat and other small things ill be needing! special thanks to the guys who spend the time on the phone to deal with all my rookie questions. happy holidays, aloha and mahalo from Hawaii!!

View attachment 1675077View attachment 1675076
The order looks good.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member

View attachment 1675077View attachment 1675076

You gonna run the stock clutch or.........?

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
You gonna run the stock clutch or.........?

For now planning to run the stock clutch since it only has 5k miles on it, gonna see how it is with the whipple but ill already anticipate down the road for the McLeod RXT and 26 spline input shaft upgrade as well. running the stock clutch with these power mods couldn't ruin anything else besides the stock clutch itself correct?

I also made another order for the head cooling mod, AEM failsafe wideband and aeroforce interceptor gauges. Still waiting to save up a bit more for all the fuel upgrades as they weren't on sale so I saw no rush and the AFCO heat exchanger has a 5-6 week lead time before its shipped

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That order is going to get you a nicely built, great running package. Only problem is that you're somewhat restricted in stretching its legs on the island. What spirited driving you CAN do will make you a happy guy, for sure. Report back after the mods are installed and give us a follow-up report.

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
You're going to love that setup! I had a very similar package on a previous 03, made 600/580 on 92 pump, a lot of fun on the street. Just be careful, boost/hp can become very addictive lol.

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
You're going to love that setup! I had a very similar package on a previous 03, made 600/580 on 92 pump, a lot of fun on the street. Just be careful, boost/hp can become very addictive lol.

Awesome thats great to hear and those are some nice numbers!! yes I cant wait to get it installed and also already reminding myself this is it as far as power, it was only supposed to be a pulley and tune but here we are lol

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
That order is going to get you a nicely built, great running package. Only problem is that you're somewhat restricted in stretching its legs on the island. What spirited driving you CAN do will make you a happy guy, for sure. Report back after the mods are installed and give us a follow-up report.

Thanks CobraBob! yup I wasn't planning on adding this much power due to the limits of the island but what little bursts I can do when I go for a cruise ill be grinning for sure! your shifter gasket is already installed on the car too. Ill slowly accumulating the remaining supporting mods but I will definitely follow up with the results ones its all together. Here's a pic from todays wash

FullSizeRender-1.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for being a Stang Shifter Gaskets customer, Matthew. ;)

What size rim/tire at the rear? That's some nice meat back there.

Matthew-Cody

Established Member
Thanks for being a Stang Shifter Gaskets customer, Matthew. ;)

What size rim/tire at the rear? That's some nice meat back there.

of course! thanks and yup I have an older set of the AFS reps so I can run a set of Nitto NT555R 305/35r18's in the rear. was thinking to swap to the chrome but just saw AFS released a forged version and this is by far my favorite wheel choice on the terminators so that's tempting as well!

Users who are viewing this thread