lethal H and gt500 axleback

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
how has high flow cats. i know maganflow makes tons of them, but would they work in the 3 inch midpipe and possibly pass emissions

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
i just have resonators reinstalled....... wow... zero drone, very queit ride with windows up. but opens up nice during WOT. and still have all the performance gain from my catless lethal H. i will be putting up new videos soon. you will all be impressed!!!

ViciousJay

Established Member
i just have resonators reinstalled....... wow... zero drone, very queit ride with windows up. but opens up nice during WOT. and still have all the performance gain from my catless lethal H. i will be putting up new videos soon. you will all be impressed!!!

cant wait

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
new video, kinda funny and stupid to watch. dont hate lol. i had resonators reinstalled
more to follow

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91EUrNP9I1k"]YouTube - 011[/nomedia]

99cobraUgotbit

GT500
Established Member
Do you have a tune? Why did you go with lethal h-pipe instead of hearthrob? Just curious because you could have gotten the hearthrob and kept stock cats. You once stated you have emission issues.

Last edited:

BillAz5.0

Established Member
Glad to see someone post info on the Lethal ORH combined with SVT GT500 axleback. Would like to see/hear a video from outside the car after you re-installed the resonators if you have one. How much more drone than the SVT muffs on stock system ? I actually think it sounds pretty good as is with just the axleback and don't want to increase the drone to annoying. Thanks.

BillAz5.0

Established Member
Not to sidetrack things but the back side of the SVT GT500 muffs look great painted in BBQ high temp black (I used Ace 1000 deg) - they look a bit more stealth. Am new to the forum and not sure how to attach a pic.

Hqen2000

Right now I just have Magnaflow Muffler Delete, I'm thinking about going with a Catless X pipe. I'm ok with the drone, I can live with it, but I don't really like it. I'd prefer it was gone if possible. What can i do about my drone? What should I do now? I want it to be LOUD but I don't want drone. Sounds like your setup is pretty good Steedafever, but what can I do at this point now that I already have these muffler deletes?

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
Sell them. Do a different axleback and a actress midpipe will really wake it up. X pipe will be raspy though. Just something to think about

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I like the hushpowers, no resonators and lethal H no cats the best. It is a bit raspy though, maybe the resonators cut down on the rasp?

The GT500 mufflers sound good too, just a little too much rasp going on.

BillAz5.0

Established Member
One option for drone/sound reduction is to use a Dynomax Bullet muffer (really more like a resonator). They come in quite a few different sizes and would expect something like part number 24236 18 inch long 2.5" as one option. These could be used in either the resonator or muffler position depending on size - just a thought anyway.
Dynomax Race Bullet Mufflers - SummitRacing.com

Last edited:

steedafever

U.S. ARMY 13-FOX
Established Member
One option for drone/sound reduction is to use a Dynomax Bullet muffer (really more like a resonator). They come in quite a few different sizes and would expect something like part number 24236 18 inch long 2.5" as one option. These could be used in either the resonator or muffler position depending on size - just a thought anyway.
Dynomax Race Bullet Mufflers - SummitRacing.com

these are actually what i used as replacement resonators

Users who are viewing this thread