Lethal Budget system

-DUNNY-

Established Member
honestly i planned on getting this kit, running it with my kb 2.2 and possibly 100 shot. it would be under 750rwhp on 93. looking for around 700-720rwhp. would this kit suffice? would i need to upgrade the pumps to the strykers?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have your budget kit so im not putting the kit down at all. Also not claiming that the stock rails will support 1000 on e85. Just stating has been done with other fuel though, a mix or just straight race gas. Im glad you all came out with the budget kit cause for me it was clearly a no brainer for cost, ease of tuning, and basically limitless power with only the change of a fuel pump.

It's all good bro. Just wanted to make sure we were all talking about the same thing. Thanks so much for your support and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

honestly i planned on getting this kit, running it with my kb 2.2 and possibly 100 shot. it would be under 750rwhp on 93. looking for around 700-720rwhp. would this kit suffice? would i need to upgrade the pumps to the strykers?

Are you going to run E85 or regular gasoline?

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member

On gasoline and off the juice, yes, this system will be enough with 80 lb injectors and standard 255 pumps. Hope that helps, let us know of you have any other questions.

Thanks.

-DUNNY-

Established Member
It's all good bro. Just wanted to make sure we were all talking about the same thing. Thanks so much for your support and let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Are you going to run E85 or regular gasoline?

Pump 93. I have 60lb injectors and planned on runnin them. So i will just take it blower and nitrous is a no go with the budget kit.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Pump 93. I have 60lb injectors and planned on runnin them. So i will just take it blower and nitrous is a no go with the budget kit.

The budget kit using the gss342's and 60's is good for 700rwhp and possibly more with conventional gasoline. Step up to the 80's and you'll easily be able to support 750rwhp. Add the DX340's into the mix and you've got even more volume to work with. With that said I feel the budget kit will do more than fine for the setup you're looking to do. Remember as well that you could upgrade it at any time to use aftermarket lines and rails.

Hope that helps.

Jared

-DUNNY-

Established Member
The budget kit using the gss342's and 60's is good for 700rwhp and possibly more with conventional gasoline. Step up to the 80's and you'll easily be able to support 750rwhp. Add the DX340's into the mix and you've got even more volume to work with. With that said I feel the budget kit will do more than fine for the setup you're looking to do. Remember as well that you could upgrade it at any time to use aftermarket lines and rails.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Thank you Jared and carbed86! i will be ordering my kit soon, and i think i will step up to the dx340's while im doing it now. :beer:

Mooseman0

Established Member
I think this is the kit I'm ganna go with on my car. Just ordered 2.9 whipple and 80# injectors off lethal. Just need this kit, sct ba3000 maf and tuned... How about a group buy on this kit :D

Users who are viewing this thread