lethal budget return system

mattsvtmaniac

Established Member
I was wondering is the lethal buget reyurn system for the 4v is enough on its own to support 700 + or - rwhp on e85? Could someone point me in the right direction to what id need to complete a setup capable with lethals budget kit.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I don't see why it would support that on E85, seeing that E85 is easier to make that kind of power with versus pump gas. What you need to complete a setup depends on what you're putting the system into. Lethal has VERY good tech support, so they may be able to give you more specific information on installation in your application.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
check with lethal on the HP limit of the regulator in that kit, thats what made me step up to the next kit. Upgrading the regulator later was going to be a pain in the ass since it mounts in a different location.

cj428mach

Established Member
I'd go with a Fore system and check with TRBO VNM, 04sleeper, and Malcolmv8 for pricing as they're all members and all Fore dealers. They should save you some cash and are all very knowledgeable on e85 setups with these cars.

TRBO VNM

OP, hit me up. You don't have enough posts to use the pm feature yet. My contact info is in my signature.

Thanks cj428mach for the mention. :beer:

cj428mach

Established Member
Thanks cj428mach for the mention. :beer:

You bet, the only problem is there are too many good members here that are Fore dealers so I have to mention you all as you've all helped me out so much. I did remember that there was no underscore in your screen name this time lol.

TRBO VNM

You bet, the only problem is there are too many good members here that are Fore dealers so I have to mention you all as you've all helped me out so much. I did remember that there was no underscore in your screen name this time lol.

Agree. And thanks. LOL

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Im making around 800whp on a budget return kit, and stock rails. I plan on going e85 soon, only think I am swapping is injectors and pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread