Lethal Budget Return system @ 750whp e85?

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
I was planning on running this kit with my current 60lb Injectors until I made the choice to swap to E85 after being able to get E85 in bulk shipped via boat to Alaska.

Lethal Performance 99-04 4V Budget Return Style Fuel System [LP-9904BUDGETRETURN-4V] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

I am ditching my 60's, and going with 80's which I know they will support my power level (made 723whp SAE on C-16) so the 80's will suffice with a slightly elevated rail pressure on E85.

Just need to know if the twin 255's/gss342's will support 750whp worth of flow @ possibly 45-50psi of fuel pressure. I have heard 600whp safely being claimed on E85 with 60's with the injector being the limiting factor.

IF the 255's will not flow Im pretty sure the New Aeromotive Stealth 340lph pumps will......
Thanks!

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
YOUR GONNA HAVE TO UPGRADE PUMPS. On my gt500 I ran out of fuel on E85 with 80lb stock dual pumps an a bap at 5800rpm at 700hp

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Thanks for the info. How was your injector duty cycle, and how much pressure were you running? I want to stick with 2 pumps if all possible due to simplicity and stock feed line capability. Fore does not have the capability of running the stock feed line with 3 pump 255/gss342 hat.

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
If you put a BAP on top of the 2 GSS342's it should be enough.

I would return the dual hat for the triple. Keep the other stuff and just get a -8 line to run to the factory rails.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thanks for the info. How was your injector duty cycle, and how much pressure were you running? I want to stick with 2 pumps if all possible due to simplicity and stock feed line capability. Fore does not have the capability of running the stock feed line with 3 pump 255/gss342 hat.

I was running stock psi on stock returnless system stock fuel lines with a .25 Micron metal mesh fuel filter an a fore fuel rail for a return line for the E85 analyzer. You should be able run only 2 pumps they have return style pumps that run over 300lph now.

Last edited:

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
Thanks for the recomendations, for now I am just gonna do the following.

Triple pump Return Fore Hat
3 to 1 Y Block
-8 to Stock Rails (already have aeroquip pushlock running to stock rails)
80lb FRPP Injectors
-8 Return
Fore/Lethal Stock Rail F1 Fuel Pressure Regulator/Adapter

Car made 723whp on C-16 last year @ 27psi on a MMR Bottom end, and Stock Heads/Stock Cams, hopefully made a lil more on E85 at the same boost, maybe 750.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
That should work perfect.

That's what I would have done if I switched over to a return system.

You should pick up some power for sure.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

3 to 1 Y Block
80lb FRPP Injectors
-8 Return

Car made 723whp on C-16 last year @ 27psi on a MMR Bottom end, and Stock Heads/Stock Cams, hopefully made a lil more on E85 at the same boost, maybe 750.

thats a beast. good luck

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member

3 to 1 Y Block
80lb FRPP Injectors
-8 Return

I'm running the exact same fuel system 100%. I had the dual version but the folks at Fore were top notch and swapped it out for the triple hat. I kept trying to talk myself into the dual pumps since I already had one but from talking to 04sleeper and a couple of others I went the same route as you. It is more work but I feel much better about the system.

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
What are the differences between this budget return kit @ 899.99, and the LP triple pump return kit @ 1999.99? And the dual pumps are enough to supply 700-800 on E85? (assuming I ditch the GSS342 for the Aeromotive 340lph pumps)

I know theres no rails included for the price and no 3rd fuel pump, but what else is missing that would constitute a price difference of $1100? This just seems to good to be true for me lol

Last edited:

alpha06

SKY 600
Established Member
I will be running Jay racing dual 340LPH Walbro Pumps. These pumps are suppose to outflow the Bosch 044 pumps up until around 95psi. These should be enough for anyone that wantless than 800rwhp, however, I'll know for sure ina few weeks.

VenomSVT03

CRUSHER
Established Member
I will be running Jay racing dual 340LPH Walbro Pumps. These pumps are suppose to outflow the Bosch 044 pumps up until around 95psi. These should be enough for anyone that wantless than 800rwhp, however, I'll know for sure ina few weeks.

Will the 340LPH Walbro Pumps fit on a Fore dual Ford GT pumps Hat?

gaspasr

Established Member
Budget vs LP return pump kit

What are the differences between this budget return kit @ 899.99, and the LP triple pump return kit @ 1999.99? I know theres no rails included for the price and no 3rd fuel pump, but what else is missing that would constitute a price difference of $1100? This just seems to good to be true for me lol

Can somebody help answer the above? Want to go e85. Current set up is twin ford gt fuel pumps, 60 lbs, stage II fpdm, kenne bell frps disc, pprv delete.

Termilvr

Established Member
Fore innovations has a twin 405lph pump setup that will be plenty :thumbup:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Can somebody help answer the above? Want to go e85. Current set up is twin ford gt fuel pumps, 60 lbs, stage II fpdm, kenne bell frps disc, pprv delete.

The budget system uses 2 walbro gss342's standard and feeds through the stock filter, lines and rails. It also uses a 2 port regulator and aftermarket return line.

The other system you mentioned which we don't even offer anymore used 3 gss342 pumps, aftermarket lines/ filter/ fittings and rails. It also uses a 4 port regulator and a triple relay harness. This system was replaced by our 1200rwhp system that uses 2 walbro 405lph pumps.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Fore innovations has a twin 405lph pump setup that will be plenty :thumbup:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

We've had the DivisionX hats which are compatible with those pumps in stock for a while now. You can save by ordering the pumps and hat at the same time. Don't forget about the SVTPerformance discount as well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread