Let the bets begin(87LX vs. 98GT)

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
How about both of y'all burn 'em down!!!!!! The cops will never know...TRUST ME!!!!! :pepper:

Getting hotter than a house on fire in the BR district and a Craig with a broke rear end!!!!!

Later

98RICKSTANG

Banned
:fm: Blah! Blah! Blah! you Craig boys are in for a rude awakening when I melt the paint on your orange peeled cars with my exhaust. Eat that you punks!!! :bash: :poke: :bash: :burn: :bash: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burnout: :burnout: :burn: :burn: :burnout:

98RICKSTANG

Banned
1fastformula said:
How about both of y'all burn 'em down!!!!!! The cops will never know...TRUST ME!!!!! :pepper:

Getting hotter than a house on fire in the BR district and a Craig with a broke rear end!!!!!

Later
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5.0Craig

Banned
98RICKSTANG said:
hey craig make sure you bring both motors in case you blow one up and bring the paint gun for when your paint work falls off!and some oil!
The motor is still fresh(only 200k) this is a 5.0 not a 4.6 :coolman:

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
pop,bing, bang, bonk, slip, slurp, broke, that's the sound of an L throwing a rod.

Not my L........

I have a "safe" tune on mine :beer:

I thought that was the sound of a drive shaft hitting the pavement after a rear breaks :shrug:

Later

Users who are viewing this thread