Let the bets begin(87LX vs. 98GT)

cobraRcraig

Established Member
hey 98posthoregt you average almost 7 post a day, aren't you sopposed to be playing with other peoples hose all day. How in the hell do you have that much time away from your ole lady? Does she know you've been posting that much?

98RICKSTANG

Banned
she out of town or shopping with hanna thats why that old car is still in the back yard!hey craig why dont you bring the intrepid to the track you dodge wanabe hore!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
that's prolly close to the truth with the shopping thing, But there are boundries that you shouldn't cross. Don't run your mouth about the intrepid it will kick that gt's as$.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Don't run your mouth about the intrepid it will kick that gt's as$.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats too funny, slippin tranny an all :rockon: .

cobraRcraig

Established Member
By the way firefighter i like mine medium not burnt like all of the houses you guys never save.
your car is just like the fire department slow and never on time.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
oh and you should tell the guys at the station to be ready, cause somebodys gonna have to clean the highway when that 8000pd truck throws all it's powder coated rods trying to keep up with 5.0 craig!!!!

98RICKSTANG

Banned
cobraRcraig said:
oh and you should tell the guys at the station to be ready, cause somebodys gonna have to clean the highway when that 8000pd truck throws all it's powder coated rods trying to keep up with 5.0 craig!!!!
well at least ill run my truck im not worry about breaking things you know like a CD player or door locks ect.i mean if your going to buy a cobra you should run it every once in awhile in stead of just getting groc. with it!

Users who are viewing this thread