let me see them tattoos

N2OPONY

Established Member
Here is mine, Just started it.. I got the outline done last week, next week we start to add the colors.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

and what it's going to look like.

5.jpg

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Most recent addition. Outline first done 1 week ago. Colorization to be done June 7th.

Can't wait to get this one done.

photo.gif

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
This looks like it was done by my 10 year old daughter. Sorry.

I've not seen your daughters work, or pics of your penis, but that's about right, the lines of the flag are not even close

Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
im doing a heaven and hell theme. hell on my right heaven on my left. havent got to get started on heaven yet, cant decide what i want, but here is the hell side so far.

this was taken before the skulls were added
IMG_0138-1.jpg

8e425d30.gif

how about arch angel Michael for the heaven side? I like the heaven and hell theme. I thought of something along these lines, but incorporated in one tattoo. the hell side looks great!

carguy19

Established Member
ok guys I cant contain myself anymore. Im not talking about everyone but a large majority of the quality of these tattoos here suck guys.

What are you guys thinking?? This is something with you for your lifetime. I don't know if people are skimping out to take the less expensive approach, but I cant fathom how bad some of this work is on this thread.

And YES I have tattoos.... Not a hater.

CASSPER

Established Member
from various tattoo threads on different boards, i've come to realize a bad tattoo is not necessarily the result of the subject/content but from the artist. mental note to self: find a great tattoo artist

BoneStock02

Regular Unleaded Member
Established Member
Ya I could care less if you think your daughter can draw better then my tat, last I checked I didn't ask you did I?

I know it's not the greatest but it's on it's way to being better. It's just the starting point of a sleeve. The coloring and lines will be getting touched up soon and it'll be surrounded.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
from various tattoo threads on different boards, i've come to realize a bad tattoo is not necessarily the result of the subject/content but from the artist. mental note to self: find a great tattoo artist

That is not always true. No matter how good the artist is if the person won't be still the tattoo won't come out clean, it's their own fault. Not the artist's.

Try drawing on a moving paper. You get the idea.

I've seen this many times. I worked in a tattoo studio for many years.

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Just got my side done for my grandfather who passed away about a year and a half ago..he was my bestfriend and taught me everything i know about cars and woodworking and hands on stuff...he had an anchor and also a rose tattoo...getting my side done hurt like ****ing hell...gonna be getting my other side done in the next few months...getting the firefighters prayer...

tat1.jpg

052811184212.jpg

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
It needs to be touched up but here is a tattoo with my dads initials in it. He passed away back in December.
180779_550821347878_43702352_32039822_6987846_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread