less terminator forums

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It was split for 2 reasons. 1. This will make it much easier to find information. 2. The traffic flow is so great that with 2 forums threads would fall back very quickly and many threads would go unnoticed.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
SID297 said:
It was split for 2 reasons. 1. This will make it much easier to find information. 2. The traffic flow is so great that with 2 forums threads would fall back very quickly and many threads would go unnoticed.
it's really hard to follow things though. With thread subscriptions, everyone can keep in touch with their info. Maybe 3 topics?

engine tech

all other tech

terminator talk

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
How is it anymore difficult to click on a few more links than it would be to search through 9 pages of threads looking for the thread you posted yesterday?

This way you don't have 6 cai and exhaust threads on the fist page of the talk forum.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
SID297 said:
How is it anymore difficult to click on a few more links than it would be to search through 9 pages of threads looking for the thread you posted yesterday?

This way you don't have 6 cai and exhaust threads on the fist page of the talk forum.

Personally it's easire to search through 9 pages bt thats my opinion.

it's all up to you, and this is an uphill battle for me, so I am not gonna try any more.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I believe it's just the newness of it that's bothering most people. This should have been done way before the Terminator forum exploded.

Johnny Random

SVT Monster
Established Member
When things do get moved to the new forums they tend to die quickly. I would much rather look in one forum than 6 or 8. When I am browsing its in my spare time and I don't have time to go through all of them. I would rather just look through one that is everything Terminator or maybe two. Hell it doesn't matter maybe some do go through all of them. Let's here it if you do.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
dgussin1 said:
yeah I usually go back 3-4 pages. :banana:

So what's the difference in time takes you to look through 3-4 pages of unorganized threads than what it takes to look at one page from each of 3-4 highly organized forums?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
SID297 said:
So what's the difference in time takes you to look through 3-4 pages of unorganized threads than what it takes to look at one page from each of 3-4 highly organized forums?
lmao. It's just different. Try searching the terminator forums, you'll see. :pop:

n0xlf

Established Member
I definately liked going through one massive forum as opposed to the split that we see now...I go through every page of new stuff, but now pretty much ignore all of the moved posts...

Users who are viewing this thread