LED license plate bulbs...very nice

I recently installed these LED license plate bulbs that I got through Lethal P. I like them a lot. Sorry but I didn't have anyone around to take a pic of the reverse LED lights that they also sell. Those look so trick too. :rockon:

I used to have these license plate bulbs from StangMods.com which unfortunately were so hot that they cracked in half both of the license plate bulb housings.

LEDrearlight-1.jpg

LEDrearlight1-1.jpg

Last edited:

topless_sn8k

Established Member
WOW, those are bright! How do the back up lights look??? I have black outs on mine (vary dark) maybe the LEDs would help getting the light thru the tint.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
just cycle the key and leave it in reverse, I personally have never seen my back-up bulbs either, but they are definitely brighter than stock.

WOW, those are bright! How do the back up lights look??? I have black outs on mine (vary dark) maybe the LEDs would help getting the light thru the tint.

The reverse lights are blue and look unreal. I'm going to take a pic of the reverse lights over the next few days and I'll post it in the thread. They really are drool material.

Thats the tint on them. At least thats what it looks like to me when I'm going in reverse at night, at the parking deck at my job. Here's a pic from one of the guys that runs the shop where I get my work done. Lethal P sent him a sample when the bulbs became available.

travis.jpg

travis1.jpg

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
make sure you pick your color white is .60 cents more also you can get the multiple led bulb like the 4 or 6 which comes out to about 3 bucks a bulb. i have the 6 led bulbs on my licence they are bright as a mofo

Users who are viewing this thread