LED Fogs

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Purchased mine in 2011 and they still work. Didn't purchase them from Van ( would have if I knew he sold them) and no problems so far. I burn them whenever the car is on even in the daytime. I have a true kit I purchased for 50 bucks on sale last year. If one ever Burns out ill go true hid fogs. So far so good. Never had any visibility enhancement from fog lights. If I see them then the headlights must be out

nickf2005

Established Member
Purchased mine in 2011 and they still work. Didn't purchase them from Van ( would have if I knew he sold them) and no problems so far. I burn them whenever the car is on even in the daytime. I have a true kit I purchased for 50 bucks on sale last year. If one ever Burns out ill go true hid fogs. So far so good. Never had any visibility enhancement from fog lights. If I see them then the headlights must be out

LED life is supposed to be phenomenal over traditional bulbs. I would venture to guess that as long as something with the wiring doesn't go wacky, you/I/we will not have to replace these any time soon. Heck, they may outlast the time frame that we'll be able to purchase 93 octane on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread