Lebanon Ford in ohio

xtank13

Established Member
I would be more than happy to do one for you. I would be very transparent with the pricing and let you spec it out to your liking.

I've done a dozen or so with the Roush kits. I'd have to go look to make sure, but $40k for a base GT with the stage 1 supercharger kit isn't all that great of a deal.
Thanks for the input @13COBRA as far as the prices on the dealers web site, they are a good bit cheaper then most of the dealers around me( Albany, ny area). Some of the prices around here are just stupid

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the input @13COBRA as far as the prices on the dealers web site, they are a good bit cheaper then most of the dealers around me( Albany, ny area). Some of the prices around here are just stupid

Right, but it doesn't matter what dealer you get it from, their costs will be the same.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Although wage rates in the People's Republic of NY are likely higher than in OH.

Are people in NY just dumb enough to pay more money? If so, I am going to open a dealership there.

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
They have enacted higher minimum wage laws which pushes up wages up the line.

They voted the people in that make the rules...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They have enacted higher minimum wage laws which pushes up wages up the line.

They voted the people in that make the rules...

That's not what I asked. I asked if people in NY were dumb enough to pay higher prices for the same product as they can get at lower prices outside of the state?

If the answer is yes, then I really am going to purchase a dealership in NY. If the answer is no, there goes my retirement plan.

Coz

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol. Can't answer that. I guess it mainly depends how close they are to OH or other location that is cheaper.

xtank13

Established Member
That's not what I asked. I asked if people in NY were dumb enough to pay higher prices for the same product as they can get at lower prices outside of the state?

If the answer is yes, then I really am going to purchase a dealership in NY. If the answer is no, there goes my retirement plan.
The trouble seems to be the price mark up. I have seen similar gt’s going for as much 5to 10k higher between dealers. Anything above a gt it can be stupid overpriced.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The trouble seems to be the price mark up. I have seen similar gt’s going for as much 5to 10k higher between dealers. Anything above a gt it can be stupid overpriced.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of.

Users who are viewing this thread